Author Topic: Hardcore - First-Person-Shooter Movie  (Read 1010 times)

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/movie-filmed-to-look-like-a-first-person-shooter-game-l-1654319910/+caseychan

Surprisingly, this looks kinda cool. In the article they show the set up that they used to get the perspective, which is like a two lens/Gopro jaw camera, and although through all the stunts its kinda jittery, the overall idea seems like it'd be interesting to see at least one movie in.

Thoughts?

What console will this be released on?

flying kick someone literally almost 10 feet through the air while also being shot at with an ak

flying kick someone literally almost 10 feet through the air while also being shot at with an ak
MLG

And there's still too much brown

MLG

I was wondering why this wasn't made yet
What console will this be released on?
xbox three exclusive

ew. hip firing in games looks fine because its not realistic looking anyways.

first person hip firing in a live action movie looks handicapped as hell. i wont watch it

It's a joke, right?
That looks awful.

first person hip firing in a live action movie looks handicapped as hell. i wont watch it
Suspension of disbelief, man.

Anyways, it seems pretty cool. I always thought of how a first person movie would be, I would like to see how they do it here.

because we all wanted your approval

because we all wanted your approval of bisjac's post

because we all wanted your approval of bisjac's post

because we all wanted your approval of Tetris' post on his approval of bisjac's post

because we all wanted a chainban

^