Author Topic: Two copies of BL  (Read 1809 times)

Is it possible two have to copies of blockland on your computer? One could be a copy of the original but I want to run each of them seperatly with different activation keys. If so, how?

From my knowledge it is impossible.  But it is to my knowledge so who knows.

Is it possible two have to copies of blockland on your computer? One could be a copy of the original but I want to run each of them seperatly with different activation keys. If so, how?
I believe Blockland keeps the registration data locally instead of in the registry, so you could try making a copy of your Blockland folder.

I believe Blockland keeps the registration data locally instead of in the registry, so you could try making a copy of your Blockland folder.

but with all the same file names would it confuse the computer?

Yes, you can copy blockland and run it separately.

but with all the same file names would it confuse the computer?
Not at all. The only issue you'll have is having to download mods for both copies.

it stores your key in key.dat.

LOL i have about 4 differnt blockland folders on my computer i use differnt ones for testing

Yes like Game master pro said you can run it alone you dont have to run it at the same time.

It's possible, just install to 2 different directories.

I.E.
C:\Program Files\Blockland andC:\Program Files\Blockland2 or something.

Why you want to do this, I'm not sure, but that's how you do it.
If you're on MS Vista be sure to use Ladios's easy running on Vista trick on both folders or have both games installed to a "master" folder.

IE
C:\Program Files\Blocklands\Blockland1, 2, 3, ect...

yes this is entirely possible! the only thing you have to do is duplicate the program file and load them both at the same time! at least thats how it worked for me!

yes this is entirely possible! the only thing you have to do is duplicate the program file and load them both at the same time! at least thats how it worked for me!
Really don't tell people what to do unless you make sense.

Really don't tell people what to do unless you make sense.
how did that not make sense?

You can have multiple blocklands, multiple keys, as long as they're in different foleders.

research.exe.......

There is a simple solution to that pic, it's called cropping so we don't see runescape and research.exe.