Author Topic: stuff that really loving ticks you off. V42069  (Read 11306 times)

Gay marriage - It's a sin to be gay! Why is our government supporting it? Because we have a Muslim Homoloveual from Kenya for president, thats why
Gay marriage is allowed because people have the right to do it, even though it may be against our holy books, I don't know if this is in the bible or qaurn but the worst thing you can do is discriminate against gay marriage. If you hate gay people then just ignore them. I'm not gay but I ignore those who are, Just follow what the tourettes guy says "I don't hate gays, but if some friend ever tries to touch me-"

Gay marriage is allowed because people have the right to do it, even though it may be against our holy books, I don't know if this is in the bible or qaurn but the worst thing you can do is discriminate against gay marriage. If you hate gay people then just ignore them. I'm not gay but I ignore those who are, Just follow what the tourettes guy says "I don't hate gays, but if some friend ever tries to touch me-"
Yeah that's what Conservapedia tells me to do. But Conservapedia is too liberal for me.

It is in the bible
he who sleeps with another man shall be stoned

that reminds me
the natalia lady or whatever her name was
her face just pisses me right the forget off for no reason

It is in the bible
man who even gives a stuff about catholicism anymore? anyone who's pro-gay is likely to not give a flying buttforget about the bible and that's accordingly ~55% of the US iirc

man who even gives a stuff about catholicism anymore? anyone who's pro-gay is likely to not give a flying buttforget about the bible and that's accordingly ~55% of the US iirc
I didn't say I cared I was just pointing it out because I used to be a christian

that reminds me
the natalia lady or whatever her name was
her face just pisses me right the forget off for no reason
Heresy!

I don't support gay marriage, but that's because I don't support marriage in general. I'm a free love advocate.

People who try to get a rise out of me by saying stupid stuff and making stupid assumptions on purpose. forget them.