So I just made the tastiest thing ever but dunno what to do with it.

Author Topic: So I just made the tastiest thing ever but dunno what to do with it.  (Read 1731 times)

So if you are not already familiar, one of my pasttimes includes taking overpriced tasty store foods and making at home cheaper but tastier varients. Well recently I was like "I can make a tastier cookie butter" cause cookie butter is pretty dumb. Its just sugar, oil, sugar, cinnamon, sugar, nutmeg and sugar. That's dumb and at 6 dollars a jar when sugar is 1 dollar for a pound bag, and the jar is 90% sugar, I am like Nope.

So first step was to use real nuts, I used a blend of almonds and macadamia nuts and walnuts.. The second was to not use corn oil, so I used coconut oil. To make it more flavored I added white chocolate chips and cranberries. I also added a bit of sugar to sweeten it because while it would be fine to make it with no sugar, it adds volume for cheap (my main complaint with storebought butters, but if im adding it myself it costs less, plus I add less so it is healthier overall)

In the end I had a butter thing that tasted very much like whitechocolatechip cookies with macadamia nuts, cranberriers, and almondjoys crumbled into it. Quite the most spectacular flavored nutspread ever created.
My main concern now is however:

How do I possibly eat something this tasty in a manner that brings justice to the awesome flavors?!

Grab your biggest spoon and chow down.

put it on top of a pie

mix it in with ice cream

Remove the nuts then eat it.

wear a suit while eating it

make enough to fill a bath tub with it

then fill a bath tub with it
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 04:35:13 PM by The Resonte! »

Remove the nuts then eat it.
Its blended like so i dunno how to do that.

Had it on an apple it was great.