If you could remove one thing from existance, what would it be.

Author Topic: If you could remove one thing from existance, what would it be.  (Read 14223 times)

If I could remove Kishgal from BLF I would.
also: kishgal
looks like your wishes have temporarily come true

seriously he must have given badspot at least a hundred bucks by now
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 12:12:52 AM by Qwepir »

That's one exception out of 12. My point still stands.

Never said it didn't. Just being contrary. :cookieMonster:

There is realistically no such thing as "meaningful posting." My posts are accomplishing as little as anyone else's posts in this thread.
Nobody said anyone was, what. Are you illiterate, or delusional? One or the other, it's tough to tell immediately.

User was banned for this post
cancer has been cured

probably religion
not trying to offend anyone

probably religion

If somebody gets offended by this, they need to grow up.

probably religion
Offensive to me, and definitely others, but for me the reason is a condescending attitude.

What you said implies "My way of thinking is superior and those that think otherwise are not entitled to their thoughts and beliefs."

If somebody gets offended by this, they need to grow up.
I don't need age or maturity to see that y'all are both being condescending.

However, I will not deny you your opinion, even though it bothers me.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 03:02:20 AM by SWAT One »

Pretty offensive.

What you said implies "My way of thinking is superior and those that think otherwise are not entitled to their thoughts and beliefs."

To be honest, if religion never happened, people wouldn't be having constant wars over who's god is right, not to mention the "Dark Ages" would (most likely) have never happened, also not to mention what would have happened at The Crusades. (Though, to a much lesser extent than the former.) (I don't know if capitalizing it is right or not, but I did.)

However, on the flip side, this would mean that many other marvelous inventions (seriously, look up the funky stuff the Roman's did at their temples, with all the machinery, it was brilliant.) and many wonderful artistic pieces, (eg: Sistine Chapel, etc.) would never have come to be.

tl;dr: This could go either way.