Author Topic: If you could remove one thing from existance, what would it be.  (Read 14239 times)

I'd remove gamma ray bursts.

weaver123
Woah, pal. Those are my feelings you are messing with.

the entire South of what you can even call America
~someone who doesn't even live in in the south, let alone our country.

I'd remove all sociopaths.

Mom jeans. A.k.a. High waisted pants

The look weird.

I'd remove all sociopaths.
~someone that's not a sociopath

why?
i don't really like most countries there

~someone that's not a sociopath
i don't really like most countries there
the only one i know of is just argentina and it's just for one war over an island (i would say it's a nationalist thing then), and it's not even half of the entire continent

the only one i know of is just argentina and it's just for one war over an island (i would say it's a nationalist thing then), and it's not even half of the entire continent
most of the countries means most of the countries, not half the land

most of them means most of the countries
well then blame spain, they put up the awful colonial governments, it's old stuff now anyway. it's not like i get pissy when someone talks about the war of the pacific holy stuff i completely misread that

well then blame spain, they put up the awful colonial governments, it's old stuff now anyway. it's not like i get pissy when someone talks about the war of the pacific holy stuff i completely misread that
then maybe read next time because I didn't say argentina or the Falklands at all

then maybe read next time because I didn't say argentina or the Falklands at all
...that's why i said the last part