Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers [CLOSED TEMPORARILY - Check Page 57]  (Read 79861 times)

Everyone knows that Blockland is just a port of the mobile version of Minecraft anyways.

Everyone knows that Blockland is just a port of the mobile version of Minecraft anyways.
Seriously?

Seriously?
  You never knew that? Bedpost did an AMA on Reddit about it, do you want a picture?

Fort Wars Update
~Vehicle Beta~

Fort Wars has just received an update of 3 vehicles, these include the AH-6 Little Bird, the MI-28 Havoc, and the V22 Osprey. These are new vehicles that Stratofortress has been working on and has released exclusively to my Fort Wars for a public beta. The AH-6 and the MI-28 both use a unique set of controls based off of Battlefield 3/4; this means that unless you have experience with those games you are going to have to take a bit of time to get used to them. Also as I promised the Air-Defense Update will be coming out sometime in December.

With this update, I ask that people post their experience with these vehicles in terms of bugs/control issues so that Strato can see what needs to be worked on.

Pictures taken by, Ravencroft. (Thanks :))

oh forget YES

e:  i've tested the vehicles myself and while they're pretty great, there are some issues i see.

first of all, i've noticed the two different flight styles of the AH-6 and Mil Havoc.  I prefer the flight style of the AH-6 out of either of them, but mostly i prefer the default flight style of helicopters, simply because it's more familiar and easier to control.

also, is it just me or do the havoc and osprey not have any flight sounds?  the ah-6 does.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 09:14:18 AM by blazerblock2 »

ey glass, kajeton is lagging fort wars by spamming jets and stuff
right now he seems to have frozen the server completely

edit: also Epic_LOL_ somehow managed to place a brick in the spawn
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 09:32:32 AM by Tudoreleu »

That looks like a ghost brick

If anyone was having trouble connecting to fort wars, the issue should be fixed now. I noticed that the ping was set as "---" almost all day, so I tried allowing the ports through windows firewall which worked last time.

New vehicles look amazing.

something is.. really wrong with your save loading, glass
our base is missing a few bricks - clearly a save bug because they left other bricks just floating

What colorset does the fort wars serv use? I quite like it.