Glass' Blockland Servers [CLOSED TEMPORARILY - Check Page 57]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers [CLOSED TEMPORARILY - Check Page 57]  (Read 79906 times)

It says it in the post.

No I mean how much more do yu need to reach yur 15 dollar goal I'm trying to donate to the server

No I mean how much more do yu need to reach yur 15 dollar goal I'm trying to donate to the server
Ah, well I mean no one has donated since last month, so $0. If we could get like 3 or 4 people to just donate $5 each we would be set.

Ah, well I mean no one has donated since last month, so $0. If we could get like 3 or 4 people to just donate $5 each we would be set.
Yur welcome ;) I jus donated 15 dollars

Yur welcome ;) I jus donated 15 dollars
Thanks. If you want donator status (just a tag on your name) let me know what your in-game name is.

Opening is possibly delayed until Thursday due to development of the Submarine and some quick bug fixes. I'll let you know by tomorrow.

You might wanna just straight up have a script made that auto-disables certain events, or if you are up to it, you could perhaps take all the server content (events, scripts, weapons, vehicles), and lump it into one add-on, repackaging everything and having stuff refer to a server.cs that sets prefs for you and everything, AND loads up the build (if, possible, perhaps the Slayer Minigame).  That way, starting up the server would be a snap.

There is a script that makes events admin-only and I can implement this script for whatever events are needed. I can have it done in less than an hour or so, depending on the list of events.

Ima make some guesses here but please feel free to add or remove some because you'd probably know better:

Player:
Kill
InstantRespawn
SetPlayerScale
SetHealth
AddHealth
SpawnProjectile
SpawnExplosion
AddVelocity
SetVelocity

Client:
SetScore
IncScore

Minigame:
Win
ChatMsgAll
CenterPrintAll
BottomPrintAll
PlaySound

Self:
SpawnExplosion
SpawnProjectile

Vehicle:
Destroy
Respawn
SetVehicleScale

Bot:
Kill
AddHealth
SetHealth
InstantRespawn
SpawnProjectile
SpawnExplosion
SetPlayerScale

Nearly all of those are already taken off of the server, no need for admins to have them either honestly. I believe there is only one or two that need to be taken care of.

Opening is just going to wait until friday, Stratofortress and I both agreed that it would be a bad idea to rush the sub and the other few fixes we need. Might as well have a grand reopening on a Friday night anyway.

I'm surprised Bot Spawnprojectile has not been taken off.

I remember using it when the server went up and even let some admin know

I'm surprised Bot Spawnprojectile has not been taken off.

I remember using it when the server went up and even let some admin know
I heard from multiple people it was a bug and that it can't be turned off, but I'm pretty sure that's BS.

Nearly all of those are already taken off of the server, no need for admins to have them either honestly. I believe there is only one or two that need to be taken care of.
If they have to be manually removed every time the server restarts, a script to disable it would be better.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 12:50:30 AM by SWAT One »

There is a script for that somewhere on the server, I gotta find it sometime and add a few things to it as well as patch it up.