My Milkshape's 3D Preveiw is Broken [Fixed]

Author Topic: My Milkshape's 3D Preveiw is Broken [Fixed]  (Read 2601 times)

You do realize that posting about it in here is like, the worst thing you could do, right?
A nice way to effectively kill my topic.

You do realize that posting about it in here is like, the worst thing you could do, right?
A nice way to effectively kill my topic.
It will be deleted soon enough.

I like how all the rage posts have no visible context anymore and it looks like people throwing punches at nothing.

I hope you will be able to fix it bro!

Wait, what happened? I'm dying to know.

Wait, what happened? I'm dying to know.

Some guy commuted forum Self Delete by spamming topics with research and gore last night.
Let's say he payed my topic a visit.

Well. I found an odd way around the issue.

Any of the other 3 screens are able to produce an accurate 3D preview. The 4th literally cant do anything correctly.
I could work with only 2 perspectives, but that would be a bitch.
It's got to be an issue with my settings. And Google is useless in the matter.

Well. I found an odd way around the issue.

Any of the other 3 screens are able to produce an accurate 3D preview. The 4th literally cant do anything correctly.
I could work with only 2 perspectives, but that would be a bitch.
It's got to be an issue with my settings. And Google is useless in the matter.

Then what if you change the amount of viewports or even just go to 4 windows again afterwards?

Then what if you change the amount of viewports or even just go to 4 windows again afterwards?
The fourth is always enabled for some reason.
I can't reset it.

Being a milkshape user who thought blender's interface was confusing, went with milkshape. After a while, i relized you could do much more with blender's dts export, so i went with the latest blender and 4.49b combo to switch between the very beuriful interface, and the other with the dts export (I may fix up bhe DTS exporter if i learn the blender api a bit more, I know BGE but that isnt the same as blender's api, to work with 2.6x to 2.7x) Anyway, after using blender for a few days, i memorized the main hotkeys and found the ui to be very useful.

Give blender a shot, all it requires is a bit of learning and how powereul the tools are.

A basic rundown
G - translate
R - rotate
S - scale

and you can always use the onscreen translate arrows.

Pressing x,y or z will lock your translation to the axis.

Right click to select (you can change it to use left click, but i've gotten used to it)

Blender is the best choice for me, even though i've used milkshape the longest. You will get models done blazingly fast with blender's array of hotkeys and tools.

I fixed it dammit.
I found that going into the program itself and deleting the bits that maintain viewpoints I could hard rest them.
Found it in "Computer Name">AppData>Roaming>Milkshape 3D 1.x.x
Son of a bitch.

But that is some good info to note Wrapperup. Thanks for telling me.
I couldn't figure that out cold turkey..