Author Topic: Maxtheawsome (36075) - build stealing  (Read 886 times)

title pretty much explains it, i joined the server out of boredom (but mostly to see if the guy made a map based off #2) and sure enough, i fly up to the roof and am greeted by this. not to mention the server was hosted terribly

if i'm not mistaken if the player's name doesn't show up but an id does they were never in the server?

i really don't know what i expected but this is just being a turd

/discuss

It's an rp  what did you expect?

There is no such thing as build stealing.

Pretty sure this guy saved my city and claimed it as his as well. I tried to tell him he could use it for his server if he gave me credit, I even tried offering him the right color set name. He banned me for it and said I was lying. I'm not mad at him, its just kinda low when you are saving other peoples stuff and calling it yours.

Don't be a smartass. Any sensible person will say that a person saving a build, loading it and claiming they made the build is "stealing" the build. I use quotes because that's what people call it, even though that's not technically what it is. I'm not sure what the proper word would be.

Did he claim he made it? If so, then he's an ass. If not, he's just hosting -slendy-'s build and -slendy- should be proud that his build is enjoyed by others.

>save someone elses work(no matter how bad)
>use it as own without giving credit
>build stealing

oH GOD DANGIT I'M AN IDIOT

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=267919.0

everyone go home i didn't check the gallery

Gg op you better lock the topic now

Gg op you better lock the topic now

You...can't...lock...drama.

You...can't...lock...drama.
I'm it was a joke cuz I see people all time in dramas say "better lock this now"

you can't steal builds.
and even if you could there is no evidence of that here. all you've got is him playing on another person's build, which is commendable as it's the primary feature for which blockland is designed: sharing and playing with other people's builds.