GRTB : Return To Blockland - Update 2.5

Author Topic: GRTB : Return To Blockland - Update 2.5  (Read 64298 times)

So this doesn't have server control?
What? Of course it has server control. It has everything but in-game downloading of add-ons.
If you want add-ons, go to
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?board=34.0
where they are supposed to be
(although not very organized lol)

Fed up with RTB remakes, I set out to make an RTB of my own.
wait what
you're tired of them
so you made another

Looks awesome. Going to try it.
EDIT: It's actually really cool.

ANOTHER EDIT: Say goodbye to Infomaniac, say hello to Gothboy.

Also, here is what the message notifications look like when you receive a PM:

You can also access the GUI just by clicking the RTB icon on the main menu instead of using the keybind:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 03:36:00 PM by Mr Queeba »

wait what
you're tired of them
so you made another
lol finally someone said something about that.
-
yes, it's logical if you don't think about it :p

Looks awesome. Going to try it.
EDIT: It's actually really cool.
:D

Uh, wow, that actually looks terrible. Why would you change the IRC client that was designed to look like a normal IRC client to look like... this?

Uh, wow, that actually looks terrible. Why would you change the IRC client that was designed to look like a normal IRC client to look like... this?
In my opinion, I like how he reskinned everything. At least for me it makes things look nicer.

-snip-
I don't like this new "Gothboy", The least he could do is just give tips on a loading screen without a name. I think he should've just stuck to the original RTB layout and just went on from there. The new IRC gui looks horrible, Why would you put the Send button down below the god damn chat box and put the message input at the top? I don't even think there's private chat anymore. I don't like this new mod manager, the font he used for all of the buttons just looks horrible. I hope OP improves this at some point.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 03:50:40 PM by InvisibleName »

So this doesn't have server control?
It does, it has the default code for it though. The default RTB code is just stuffty to me.

It does, it has the default code for it though. The default RTB code is just stuffty to me.
It has the same server control as RTB 4.05. It works great.

I don't like this new "Gothboy", The least he could do is just give tips on a loading screen without a name. I think he should've just stuck to the original RTB layout and just went on from there. The new IRC gui looks horrible, Why would you put the Send button down below the god damn chat box and put the message input at the top? I don't even think there's private chat anymore. I don't like this new mod manager, the font he used for all of the buttons just looks horrible. I hope OP improves this at some point.
Info-maniac had his name on there O.o he's getting old so he had to retire. Also, the send button is hardly used because most people hit enter these days when they are ready
to send a message, but I do plan on putting the send button in the chat "bubble" soon.
Also, there is a private chat. I slightly agree with the mod manager buttons,
I have already started making a few new ones

-snip-
I really don't like how the chat textbox is at the top right; it doesn't make sense to me.

this would probably fit more snuggly together:

I really don't like how the chat textbox is at the top right; it doesn't make sense to me.

this would probably fit more snuggly together:

This looks perfect.

The thing i cannot stand with any mod whatsoever is if they plaster their names all over the mod. Gothboy tips, really? Make an original name or don't use one at all. Also please use alex dude's design, the current irc window looks like ass imo. Could do away with the avatar infront of the chat.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 04:27:12 PM by Wrapperup »

The thing i cannot stand with any mod whatsoever is if they plaster their names all over the mod. Gothboy tips, really? Make an original name or don't use one at all. Also please use alex dude's design, the current irc window looks like ass imo. Could do away with the avatar infront of the chat.

I have to agree. It's really annoying to see you everywhere. no offense, pls dont hurt me
Overall this add-on is great; really top notch. But the lay out and design of the multiple gui's looks terrible.
also change the name grtb is bad

great service, weird gui style. but gui style doesn't matter too much so gj

Info-maniac had his name on there O.o
Info-maniac was a made up name for the loving tips, seriously, how dense can you be?