GRTB : Return To Blockland - Update 2.5

Author Topic: GRTB : Return To Blockland - Update 2.5  (Read 64307 times)

maybe we wouldn't be so negative if your brain could start working properly and accepting criticism and the fact that you completely copied rtb and claimed its yours
sadly your brain has the intelligence of a loving fried potato so i dont think we're going to get that way.
you can literally give but you cant intake
Do you even know what hell your talking about? I did no such thing.

This almost suffocated me to death.
Except it's nothing like that at all. Did you not read the first page. Any of you?
There's a loving credits page RIGHT THERE. It clearly states that Ephi made the original RTB
which we all know. Hell, I was one of the main members of the RTB forums before Ephi shut them down. I knew him decently well, we used to build on Badspots Block Party all the time. Ephi never really liked chatting over IRC but I got him to a few times :3

Annnyyyywayyyyyyssss. Im gonna load on a bowl and get to working on some more mods

:) have fun in this topic guys, I gots work to dooz

Annnyyyywayyyyyyssss. Im gonna load on a bowl and get to working on some more mods

stop

Hell, I was one of the main members of the RTB forums before Ephi shut them down.
You mean the cesspool of banned members?

I knew him decently well, we used to build on Badspots Block Party all the time. Ephi never really liked chatting over IRC but I got him to a few times :3
Everybody knew Ephi decently well. This point is moot.

"i got work to doo im busey and i dont need ur guys attention ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) clearly not still looking at this topic yayaayayayay"

"i got work to doo im busey and i dont need ur guys attention ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) clearly not still looking at this topic yayaayayayay"
I actually went to look at what he was doing and it turns out all he's doing is trying to drag his drama into other threads.

You got a copywrite.txt to prove that stuff homie?
I'm kidding. But seriously, did Tendon give you permission to release this?

you never know, could get some of them drama peeps accusing you of stealing this add-on.

I actually went to look at what he was doing and it turns out all he's doing is trying to drag his drama into other threads.
Trying to initiate an argument where it isn't relevant?
Does that qualify as trolling?

You mean the cesspool of banned members?
Everybody knew Ephi decently well. This point is moot.
I was never Banned from the RTB forum O.o

Hey, your the master of copyright knowledge and all. So tell me, do you think he stole the idea/add-on?

So tell me, do you think he stole the idea/add-on?
No he didn't.

You're just trying to start more stuff where it isn't needed.

Hey, your the master of copyright knowledge and all. So tell me, do you think he stole the idea/add-on?
He certainly didn't steal the add-on; it's completely independent code. Literally the entire marketing consisted of the fact that what the original mod achieved in 3k+ lines of code could easily be achieved more efficiently and simply in only about thirty.

Copyright does not protect ideas; it protects works. Patents are more what you're thinking of (though this is obviously a very basic outlook on both of these things and the legal definitions are much more specific).

i suggest learning what "copyright" is before you ever talk about it again

How much time left til Goth snaps

Looked in the code, almost every single file has gothboy in it, lol. Here's server.cs's first three lines for example:
Code: [Select]
//-----------------------------------------//
//-RTB Server Support : Modifed By Gothboy-//
//----------------------------------------//
Every single .cs file his this in there. Why? What's the point? Remove every single one of these and you could have a much much smaller file size.

And the name. WTF? GRTB. Gothboy's Return To Blockland. Why? How about "Modified Return To Blockland" or anything? I don't recall Ephi's name being everywhere in the addon, so why should yours be, goth?

Not to mention the guis look horribly disorganized, I'm sorry but this is true. Don't you wonder why people are giving you a hard time, goth? Obviously there's something wrong with your addon.

This image:

The blockhead icons look terrible. Like a 12 year old did it in 20 seconds.

Why does the addon have an rtbinfo.txt? And a namecheck? Why did you add an extra colorset? If we want your colorset we could download it ourselves, thank you.

Also, this logo:

It looks great but it's still bad. If you removed "Gothboy's" from there, to make it "G - RTB Modified RTB" then it would look perfect! Hell, just keep the GRTB but remove references to you then I'd bet it would be alright.

didn't you say something similar to what he said when you got in a stuffstorm?

General handicap The Beta