Author Topic: So You Can Aim Down Sights in Halo 5  (Read 951 times)

youve been able to

with certain guns

im really excited for the multiplayer. it looks sooo much better than before.

Why is 343 still overdoing the bloom? It's like someone just discovered Gmod's bloom in the post processing effects

If they're gonna be using that much bloom, they should adjust the contrast so that the colors don't look all washed out or overly bright

when do golden weapon skins get added

when do golden weapon skins get added
in the first-day dlc obviously

lmfao it looks like titanfall

moreso in this vid
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 09:54:31 AM by ChexGuy331 »

it's a bit of eye candy that replaces the normal zooming, it doesn't affect the spread of your bullets or your movement speed

although it's for every gun in the game, so guns like the assault rifle have zooming capabilities now

I haven't played Halo since the fourth (which I admit was a bit of a re-tread but still a good game all around) and I lost interest in it pretty fast when I beat it, I also played 1, 2, 3, and reach. This game was my childhood, and when I look at it now it still seems like the same old Halo. Which is good, very good. They gave the fans what they wanted and didn't forget around, and that's what Halo is all about. Listening to the audience. I still have my Halo: Reach poster on my wall and when I saw this video it made me want to play again. I turned around in my chair and only then realized I sold my 360 for extra cash, and it hit me in the gut pretty hard.

jesus christ that loving TTK is cancer

THE CROSSHAIR IS FINALLY CENTRED