Author Topic: Save the world, fund my Kickstarter [UPDATE: We're not even close.]  (Read 3895 times)

check out the fancy update video
it will surely knock your pants off

if I make a kickstarter to draw the harrier bird will you draw me the plane variant
I tried to draw another avaarak, but I got this instead :(

I tried to draw another avaarak, but I got this instead :(
[img ]http://i.imgur.com/oZvYom0.png[/img]
it's ok friend we all make mistakes in art and this one was an easy one to make

what if you make the same mistake harm has nonnel, drawing a harrier instead of an ardvaark?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 01:51:04 AM by Maxwell. »

nobody is going to fund you because it's obvious you're piggybacking off of that useless kickstarter where the guy made a potato salad.

there's only one opportunity in every industry for someone to make a lot of money off of a stupid idea. in the 70s it was the pet rock that made some random entrepreneur a ton of money. what immediately followed were dozens of copycat pet stones that generally sold pretty badly.

nobody is going to fund you because it's obvious you're piggybacking off of that useless kickstarter where the guy made a potato salad.

there's only one opportunity in every industry for someone to make a lot of money off of a stupid idea. in the 70s it was the pet rock that made some random entrepreneur a ton of money. what immediately followed were dozens of copycat pet stones that generally sold pretty badly.