Author Topic: I'm making research AGAIN and I need YOU! (go to pg.4 bottom)  (Read 9115 times)

this will bring blockland back to its former glory

IGN: Trogtor
BL_ID: 23897
loveual orientation: yes
What you're willing to do: love
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 08:38:35 PM by Trogtor »

I may or may not make it depending on how my day goes. Im Tentacles in game, my blockhead is female, and im willing to do just about anything with any gender

Everyone who applied is accepted, please be on my server at the time on the OP. Make sure you have read through everything too. Although I am partially doing this 4thelolz, I do intend to make a quality video, so if you could try to take this sort of seriously instead of spamming my thread with reaction gifs, that'd be great.

IGN: L's & D's
BL_ID: 16371
loveuality: Everything
Willing to do: Almost anything
Does this mean you can make it at the time on the OP?

Does this mean you can make it at the time on the OP?
No. I might show up later if it's still running.

IGN: Crispy
BL_ID: 3300
loveual orientation: Females but i do not mind going for a little homoloveuality ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What you're willing to do: Everything ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No guarantee i will be there for long or right when the server opens but ill try to arrive

download this http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=246458.0 or this http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=265984.0

i def wont be able to join for the first hour and a few minutes - i may only go to school for half of the time but where i live it's still not enough to get me here right when it starts
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 09:14:59 PM by Crispy_ »

IGN: Biostorm69
BL_ID: 61636
loveuality: Everything
Willing to do: Anything

IGN: edji
BL_ID: 107139
loveual orientation: i dont know, let me find out with you.
What you're willing to do: anything, im loving edji

glad to see my build being used to maximum capacity

IGN: Ostinyo
BL_ID: 15269
loveual orientation: Yes
What you're willing to do: Please

glad to see my build being used to maximum capacity

So is your makeup artist some dude who's just going to walk up to your "stars" and paint can spray their face or what's the deal with that? It's just that I'm slacking off in the library right now and when I got to that point I just lost my stuff laughing.

Everyone who applied is accepted, please be there at the time on the OP (an hour from now). Since so many people have applied, I'll try and make a quick segment per person, however I can't guarantee that everyone will be in the video.