I'm making research AGAIN and I need YOU! (go to pg.4 bottom)

Author Topic: I'm making research AGAIN and I need YOU! (go to pg.4 bottom)  (Read 9025 times)

can i watch please legit question

jesus christ L, what has happened to you

the video will be almost definitely uploaded within the next twelve hours, unless i get murdered.

all asses have a cookie -cancerous cookie emoticons-

this gave me eye cancer

the video will be almost definitely uploaded within the next twelve hours, unless i get murdered.
Well don't get murdered then.

when will the part be where its a crossover with love sent me to the er

L, Will you make another one if this does well? if so can I apply to be an actor.
i've been wanting to join the research industry since i was a small child

I didn't want to create an entirely new topic to post about this. I'm creating another research video, this time with a little bit of a twist. Filming with take place tomorrow (30th of November) at 18:00pm GMT+0. Since a lot of members on these forums are in America; filming would happen around lunchtime, depending on where you are in the states. I'll post a comment when were filming, however if you're considering joining; just use a time converter and make sure you're there on time. I haven't forwarded my ports, so if you had trouble connecting last time; it is unlikely you'll be able to connect this time. I only need about five people and filming will operate as it did last time (tints of roleplaying etc.)

If you wanna join, just fill the application form out again. Obviously only do this if you're certain you can make it.

IGN:
BL_ID:
loveual orientation:
What you're willing to do:

Make sure you've read through the OP, everything on there (such as the rules) applies to this, except the obvious times.

the server will probably be up a short while before the actual filming times to test stuff, so if you wanna join then, that is fine too!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 05:06:21 PM by {L} »

IGN Nooburry
BL-ID 29865
SO straight as a circle
giving a lewinsky while riding a black guy

I think I had an old Weapon_snake that I made