Blockhead Bash! (Mario Party) - New Poll

Poll

What should the voting GUI do with the icons when the number of votes exceeds available space?

Only display one icon with the xNUMBER text. (Currently doing this)
15 (71.4%)
Display the max number of icons with the xNUMBER text.
5 (23.8%)
Display the xNUMBER text, delete all of the icons but one, and then make more icons when someone else votes.
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Blockhead Bash! (Mario Party) - New Poll  (Read 20183 times)

I made you a star.

Star (View in 3D)
-snip-
Well done! You get a golden st- oh wait....

This should have random (or just after-turn) events triggered by being on certain spaces.

And maybe a layout-changing one, too.

I made you a star.

Star (View in 3D)
[url=https://p3d.in/JWpfs][img width=300]https://p3d.in/model_data/snapshot/JWpfs[/img][/url]
Sweet!
This should have random (or just after-turn) events triggered by being on certain spaces.

And maybe a layout-changing one, too.
What do you mean?

Sweet!What do you mean?
He mean item random each time player's turn.

Thoughts on how items should work? Store each item in your inventory and have it take up 1-2 datablocks per item(terrible idea)? Make the mod have a client sided portion with it's own item inventory? Some other idea I haven't thought of?

what?
I think it's because I said die. Which is the singular for dice.

I think it's because I said die. Which is the singular for dice.

It is?

Regarding the coin and number models, would you need the model to have the numbers hidden or would it be okay if all the numbers were visible during exportation?
I understand you need them to have named nodes connected to each number to differentiate between them, but the exact nature of how you might want them given to you is a bit unclear.

Regarding the coin and number models, would you need the model to have the numbers hidden or would it be okay if all the numbers were visible during exportation?
I understand you need them to have named nodes connected to each number to differentiate between them, but the exact nature of how you might want them given to you is a bit unclear.
I want all of the numbers to be visible upon exportation. The coin does not need a node name. I'm going to pick and choose the numbers I want visible via script.

this is gona b so fantastic c:

it's one of these things i've always wanted to make/see made in the back of my head

If you'd like a font recommendation, try New Super Mario Font U. Looks just like the numbers from the actual games.

EDIT: Added link.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 07:29:26 PM by TristanLuigi »