What is your stance on abortion? (Abortion discussion)

Author Topic: What is your stance on abortion? (Abortion discussion)  (Read 35254 times)

Yeah, I know, second topic today, but whatevs.

What are you guys' stances on abortion? What are your ideas? Talk to me, BLF.

Personally, I am against abortion. It is a woman's choice whether or not she wants a baby, but she already made that choice when she partook in activities known to cause human life. It is just avoiding responsibility and is mainly used be selfish college hoes who don't want to accept that responsibility. And the argument, "it's a woman's body" is not valid because at that point, it's the child's body. Babies' hearts start beating at 20 days, and they start sending out brain waves at 40.

do what you want to do with your baby
whatever

she already made that choice when she partook in activities known to cause human life.
ill remember that next time im in a car accident

-double post whoops-
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 08:08:15 PM by Frankie² »

My opinion is no abortion unless it's the result of rape, loveual abuse/assault, or will cause serious harm to the mother.

It's just my opinion and I'm not going to try to justify it to anyone :P

Yeah, I know, second topic today, but whatevs.

What are you guys' stances on abortion? What are your ideas? Talk to me, BLF.

Personally, I am against abortion. It is a woman's choice whether or not she wants a baby, but she already made that choice when she partook in activities known to cause human life. It is just avoiding responsibility and is mainly used be selfish college hoes who don't want to accept that responsibility. And the argument, "it's a woman's body" is not valid because at that point, it's the child's body. Babies' hearts start beating at 20 days, and they start sending out brain waves at 40.
what about rape?

also what criteria do you use to judge the sanctity of life? sentience? potential to become a human? most abortions are performed within the 1st trimester, before the fetus has even developed nerves

IMO a fetus is just a collection of cells during the 1st trimester. if you can muster up the strength to eat meat or animal products, then you have no excuse for being pro-life.

besides, even if you are of the stance that abortion is morally wrong, making it illegal forces up the rates of attempted ratchet abortions with coathangers or falling down or seedy backroom surgeons.

i'm pro-life, but i don't really put it into my political stance. if it's legal, so be it. same with gay marriage. i don't care if it's legal or not.

you should've aborted posting this topic
prepare for most likely arguments

if they want to go through with it that's fine
if they don't that's fine too

Make like the chinese.

Also, I'm not legally allowed to force an opinion of no abortions on people, because like a real civilized country, that discussion is only between the (eventually to be) mother and doctor.

Pro choice. There aren't any valid arguments to go against abortion.

pro-choice or whatever they call it

Pro choice. There aren't any valid arguments to go against abortion.
"I don't agree with them, so therefore they are not true"

Ok

I believe that abortion should be a-ok before the 2nd trimester, with the rare case of severe birth defects that would result if the child is carried through full term. I'd rather the child not exist than be raised in a potentially abusive home or to parents that cannot take care of it, or possibly never have a proper parent/guardian figure. The only exception would be if one was using abortion as birth control and abusing the privilege. inb4 adoption
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 10:27:40 PM by Gatysh »