Author Topic: Forums Down & Master Server Flickering  (Read 42926 times)

If your avatar alone pisses people off that much, then obviously there's a problem.

If your avatar alone pisses people off that much, then obviously there's a problem.
and not with the avatar
oh well, guise, i think we got rekt, better stop playing forever

The reason these types of attacks are happening is because somewhere, badspot has revealed the IP address that is hosting the auth & master & forum servers. That's the only way to "bypass" cloudflare. If he patches up those holes and then changes his IP address he's good to go.

Flatflyer pisses most people off in general, it's not just the avatar

Okay, Flat is kind of annoying with the bird stuff, but if you take it upon yourself to consistently berate him for it, he isn't the problem. Creative has a real problem. If you take it upon yourself to make your forum existence be pretty much 80% a Flatflyer wank, there's a reeeeeeeeeal problem there.

Okay, Flat is kind of annoying with the bird stuff
is it still a problem or something?

Okay, Flat is kind of annoying with the bird stuff, but if you take it upon yourself to consistently berate him for it, he isn't the problem. Creative has a real problem. If you take it upon yourself to make your forum existence be pretty much 80% a Flatflyer wank, there's a reeeeeeeeeal problem there.
thing is i dont actually do this

people submit funny stuff and it goes in the sig

thats how it works, its not some shrine or anything, its a combination of a lot of users posting

is it still a problem or something?
are you just having this realization now

thing is i dont actually do this

people submit funny stuff and it goes in the sig

thats how it works, its not some shrine or anything, its a combination of a lot of users posting
You still participate in the stufffests, need I remind you of the drawings megathread incident, where you ad your buttbuddies basically stuffposted over an entire two pages of that thread?
and with the sig stuff, you're still the person who puts all the stuff from your little circlejerk in there.
unless you remove the signature, you're still a part of the problem.

and with the sig stuff, you're still the person who puts all the stuff from your little circlejerk in there.
sorry for putting funny things in my signature? and again with the drawing megathread, didnt you say "dont derail the thread"

well flatty guess what you're trying to do right now?

so when is somebody actually going to hack the forums?

I like his logic too

"Hey basically everyones sleeping right now? SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD TIME TO DDOS!"
All the Australians were awake.

So clearly, he hates Australians like Gabe Newell and LEGO.

forget this guy.

So, man of reason is being unreasonable again?

You still participate in the stufffests, need I remind you of the drawings megathread incident, where you ad your buttbuddies basically stuffposted over an entire two pages of that thread?
the sig is still funny af, even to me and I don't really have a problem with you.

You did call my oc stuff one time tho

the sig is still funny af, even to me and I don't really have a problem with you.

You did call my oc stuff one time tho
I just don't like him doing stuff like that

but whatever, its fine, he can do whatever he wants I guess.