Forums Down & Master Server Flickering

Author Topic: Forums Down & Master Server Flickering  (Read 42123 times)

Avatars seem to be functioning again

Lol looks like he's getting affected by the truth

He admitted to playing CS:GO, Garry's Mod and a bunch of other games before.

If he doesn't use Steam, we can confirm he's a cunty pirate.

I remember looking at his profile at one point and seeing GMOD as one of his 'recently played games' way back when he first popped up. He's lying out his ass lol

I love how he's trying to upset us, but is clearly getting more aggravated over what we say than we are by what he does.

He said he isn't replying to tweets any more.  My guess is that he is doing that just to deny any shred of truth that anyone spews out.

MoR is a total loser. Anyone who thinks that DDoSing a virtual building block computer game and its forums is fun deserves a shovel to the face.

He said he isn't replying to tweets any more.  My guess is that he is doing that just to deny any shred of truth that anyone spews out.
Top kek

[ img]http://i.imgur.com/qnl64ge.png[/im g]
Lol looks like he's getting affected by the truth
not even going to lie either, my friend ran into him in game and I saw he had one friend in common, and that was my friend that I've known
although I'm not fully aware that it was hacks, thats what my friend told me

MoR is a total loser. Anyone who thinks that DDoSing a virtual building block computer game and its forums is fun deserves a shovel to the face.

Top kek

When his life (hopefully) gets more interesting as he starts work, studies, gets a social or love life maybe he'll take notice on all the time he's wasted on stupid stuff... PART 2

I like how his version of disproving things is by saying things are or aren't. Like, "UH, UM, NO ITS NO TRUE THEREFORE YOU'RE WRONG. LOL GG TRY AGEN LOEL!!!"

lol i remember mor saying that he bought like 10 botnets the last time this happened

lot of good those are doin' him

I would honestly be shocked if MoR attacks at around 9 PM Pacific.

When his life (hopefully) gets more interesting as he starts work, studies, gets a social or love life maybe he'll take notice on all the time he's wasted on stupid stuff... PART 2
his life will never get interesting

If he gets a job and gets in trouble with his boss he'll just threaten to ddos them and then get fired.

I would honestly be shocked if MoR attacks at around 9 PM Pacific.
is it because its past his bed time?
OIIII