Author Topic: King of the hill (because redconer's died)  (Read 94404 times)

destroys radio tower and shoves it up racoonneers starfish saying "I'M SICK OF YOUR stuff"
My hill badword
-stabs you and takes my radio tower back out and fixes it-
stop.

i eat everyone
my hill
-rips out his stomach with his favriote radio tower he's had since he was ever a pup and escapes to planet Raccooneer, its beyound planet blockland, its even beyond every galaxy and universe, you will never find your way there.

-rips out his stomach with his favriote radio tower he's had since he was ever a pup and escapes to planet Raccooneer, its beyound planet blockland, its even beyond every galaxy and universe, you will never find your way there.
stop.

Cleanse the hill using the amerigun

my patriotism

???

You stop.
stop what? telling you to stop derailing threads and being a godmodding richard?

kill everyone using dual communism
this is my hill

stop what? telling you to stop derailing threads and being a godmodding richard?
honestly i dont care if anyone godmods cuz half the stuff here doesnt make any sense anyway

kill everyone using dual communism
this is my hill
*bans kidalex from server and d-wands everything*
my hill

honestly i dont care if anyone godmods cuz half the stuff here doesnt make any sense anyway
yeah but some of the stuff he's doing is just handicapped.
for example.

yeah but some of the stuff he's doing is just handicapped. for example.
yes i think he should tone it down with the whole raccoon thing its kinda annoying, although he isn't really breaking any rules here so i dont really care too much

im only trying to have fun anyways.

im only trying to have fun anyways.
by preventing other people from having fun?

by preventing other people from having fun?
if he makes some sort of impossible-to-defeat thing then just do something silly like "uses glitchy blockland physics to be launched into space and onto the planet" lol

nothing here is really invincible because theres no rules, anyone can do literally anything

if he makes some sort of impossible-to-defeat thing then just do something silly like "uses glitchy blockland physics to be launched into space and onto the planet" lol

nothing here is really invincible because theres no rules, anyone can do literally anything
yeah, but you can tell he's trying to make it impossible to get, to stop the thread