Author Topic: How many chemicals do you consume in a day?  (Read 1132 times)

Currently I am consuming:
Quote from: Ingredients
Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavors, Caffine, Ester Gum, Yellow 6, and Red 40
AND
Quote from: More Ingredients
Breaded Chicken Patties (Chicken, Water, Breader [Wheat Flour, Salt, Dextrose, Spice Soybean Oil, Whey, Colored with Oleoresin Paprika], Textured Soy Protein Concentrate, Batter [Wheat Flour, Rice Flour, Salt, Spices], Soy Protein Isolate, Chicken Skin, Salt, Flavoring, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Spice, Fried in Vegetable Oil with BHT), Macaroni and Cheese Sauce (Cooked Macaroni [Water, Durum Semolina {Enriched with: Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid}, Egg Whites], Water, Club Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Coloring], Sweet Whey, Modified Food Starch, Wheat Flour, Soybean Oil Whey Protein Concentrate, Cheese Flavor [Dehydrated Blend of Whey, Granular and Blue Cheese {Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes}, Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid], Butter, Salt, Disodium Phosphate, Acetic Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Beta Carotene Blend [Corn Oil, Beta Carotene]), Sugar, Water, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Contains 2% or Less of: Cocoa Powder, Dry Whole Eggs, Dried Whey, Modified Food Starch, Vanilla Flavor (Water, Ethyl Alcohol, Corn Syrup, Polysorbate 80, Caramel Color), Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Im drinking a sunkist and eating a banquet chicken finger TV dinner.
How nice.

a bottle of water
ingredients contain water

a bottle of water
ingredients contain water
Don't forget the flouride

And whatever traces of the bottle and processing plant leached into it.

Earlier today I consumed about 0.5 liters of concentrated dihydrogen oxide.

And whatever traces of the bottle and processing plant leached into it.
whatever isn't on the bottle is false.

Enough to kill me within the century.

cyanide

am i kool kid naow

well that depends, how many blades of grass are there exactly?

Everything we eat is a chemical one way or another so, a lot?
I guess.

i eat ALL the chemicals

I'm not dead yet, so not enough.

Well, I'm constantly breathing in air, which is full of chemicals.
Primarily I'm actually consuming Oxygen from the air.

I also swallow my own saliva which is full of a myriad of chemicals, chief among them being H2O.

As far as food/drink goes, I've had no food today.
I've only had water (from a tap so it likely contains trace amounts of chemicals like Iron and calcium).
And I've taken two tablets of Ibuprofen. They're sugar coated, so they contain sucrose as well.