Author Topic: forget my minecraft does not work  (Read 1698 times)

i can see the problem. what you need to do to fix this is to tell us whats wrong.

have you tried turning it off and turning it back on again

It looks like you've got forge installed. Does it work on vanilla (no mods installed)?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=70050.0

the folks in that thread would probably be able to help you more than we can

Java updated recently. If you're running mods, the update is conflicting with the outdated java files. If you're running vanilla, you need to update Java.

Ok, I love modding minecraft and I always run into mod problems.  Every time I run into these problems, it is usually a mod conflicting with another mod.  My tip is if you have AtLauncher, FTB, or trekkit launcher, you should copy the mod from the mod folder in a mod pack from one of those launchers and paste it into your mod folder.  If that doesn't work, try copy and pasting the configure file from one of the mod packs into your config folder.  If that doesn't work, try cleaning out your config file by deleting all the config files, and relaunching minecraft.

Java updated recently. If you're running mods, the update is conflicting with the outdated java files. If you're running vanilla, you need to update Java.

Nov 30, 2014 5:28:37 AM net.minecraft.launchwrapper.L ogWrapper log
INFO: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher. FMLTweaker
INFO: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher. FMLTweaker
INFO: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher. FMLTweaker
2014-11-30 05:28:38 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader version 6.4.45.953 for Minecraft 1.6.4 loading
2014-11-30 05:28:38 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_25, running on Windows 8.1:amd64:6.3, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_25
2014-11-30 05:28:38 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher. FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
2014-11-30 05:28:38 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher. FMLDeobfTweaker
2014-11-30 05:28:38 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher. FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
2014-11-30 05:28:38 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Unable to launch
java.util.ConcurrentModificat ionException
   at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.remove(Unknown Source)
   at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.L aunch.launch(Launch.java:114)
   at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.L aunch.main(Launch.java:27)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release