Sylvanor's Spaceship [Updated Topic]

Poll

Do you like it?

Yes!
151 (89.9%)
No sorry :(
17 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 168

Author Topic: Sylvanor's Spaceship [Updated Topic]  (Read 22030 times)

Spaceship Build By Sylvanor

Here it is, i decided to make a single build project, and i finally started a spaceship :P I can't say a lot about it atm but it will be finished :P
The private add-ons will be released when the build will be done.
Credits: Sylvanor (118), Gunnyz (4701), leetzero (17969)
Completed: 32%

This is a passengers and freight spaceship (few weapons defense), built in 2137 to reach distant colonies outposts at the very end of the unknown space...

http://www.cohortteam.com/

no one will check but i plan to finish this in 2017, update made november 17, 2016
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 05:03:53 PM by Sylvanor »

Freaking sweet! I've wanted to do a spaceship build for a long time!

o man im eager to see how this will turn out
if anything an armory and hangar would b pretty sweet

Wowo, wat dis, custom briks

I Nevur thout i se ligth o days!

aren't spaceships supposed to look all futuristic with neon blue lines and lasers all over the place

you see futuristic spaceships in blockland man, i dont often see a spaceship with lazers everywhere. even in movies. Also if you look at alien movies, i am sure they will be happy to have blue neons everywhere. if you read what i wrote, the 1st pic is a place to relax. People like better clean areas without pipes everywhere. this is the living area. Others decks will be more "futuristic". I will add neons, but not a loving spam of it. For lazers, you can forget

SPESS

pretty good, i like it

can i buy an apartment onboard this?

Am i going to get my hobo hole inside the disused engine?

aren't spaceships supposed to look all futuristic with neon blue lines and lasers all over the place

Lovely work, sir. Looking forward to more.

Will this be an interior exclusive thing?
It looks really nice.

This looks beautiful. Is it gunna cap the brick limit, or save 80% of BL their computers' and give us room to modify and add to make some kool servers (or are you not releasing)?