Aoki's Colorset [v3.1]

Author Topic: Aoki's Colorset [v3.1]  (Read 2403 times)

I remade the greys and browns on my colorset; before and after pics below. top is before.

here's the new link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/dxv6mkb7d6pl3fx

This is actually kind of nice!
However, all I see really is that this is more of just the default color-set with a few more colors, not much making it unique.

However, all I see really is that this is more of just the default color-set with a few more colors, not much making it unique.

oh that was because whenever I used my own set of soft and bold colors default maps would always load with really messed up colors so I thought it would just be easier to edit the default

oh that was because whenever I used my own set of soft and bold colors default maps would always load with really messed up colors so I thought it would just be easier to edit the default
I'm not saying having default colors is bad, that's good in most cases but I think you should still add some more colors to make the color-set more unique. As of now it does feel like the default one.