Author Topic: The Village Thread V2  (Read 15749 times)

*watches now dead corpse of coolblue*

Well, my arms broken.

I need a splint.

captain blue is to beastly to die and gets up without his eyeballs and make them reapper again then runs away

Hmm

Looks like the corpse got up without his eyes, tried to run away while screaming this stuff about how he is too beastly to die, and fell into the sand.

Do not fear nudity man is here!:D

I give everybody a pie and fly away.

The pie is moldys and maeks u all ded. bai

Guys wtf. First, it started with Captain Blue godplaying, now William. We can either act like handicaps or we can have an actual story...

Bushido goes and retrieves a splint from the First Aid box, and tries to splint William's arm.

Obviously, I have no clue how to do this, and I fail miserably, but the splint seems to keep William's arm off the ground. Feeling a sense of accomplishment, I go off to randomly jab at a half-dead, unconscious survivor who has an incredibly stupid aura.

I know, I was just screwing around with noobys mind.

Hmm I need to check my backpack...

3 flashlight batterys, a flashlight bulb, some electrical tape, and a broken flashlight.

Hmm, my flashlight is broken...

It would be good to take it apart for anything useful.

You got:
Flashlight bulb
2 flashlight batterys
Some ruined bits of wire
Strip of metal.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 01:47:35 PM by William »

Bushido gets a sudden spark of not-stupidity and tries to make a portable fire-maker out of the metal and wires.

Placing the batteries and a lightbulb on a strip of wood, than connecting the two together (With the wires) creates a flashlight that is surprisingly effective. After breaking the circut really quick and stripping the ends of two wires, I place a paperclip of indeterminable origin, a spring (From my backpack, obviously) and one of the many random circular objects I carry around for some reason, I create a basic flashlight with a switch.

"Anyone got some lens, or something along those lines?"

Created; Unfinished fire maker
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 02:17:16 PM by Bushido »

"No but I remember seeing another person sleeping in some tent..let's go over there!"

Leads them to Wedge(not knowing his name though)

nudges this person trying to wake him up.

*realizes he is now two batterys short, has no wire and is missing a lightbulb*

:(

Well I think I can make another flashlight with this

*tapes up batterys*

*bends strip of metal go go around to the top*

*tapes lightbulb directly to top*
*bends strip so I can press it into the back of the lightbulb*

*Tapes up around the strip so it doesnt move*
*tapes up the underside of the flashlight*
*tapes up around the lightbulb more so it doesnt fall off*

Phew

You lost:
Lightbulb
Electrical tape
Strip of metal
Batteries
You gained:
Makeshift flashlight

captain blue turns back into normal and puts willams arm back in place

i eat the squirrel i killed earlier and started to make a shelter.
using my hatchet i cut down a tree and built a simple but yet effective teepee.
after seeing a berry bush i crush one of the berries to find seeds i continue to collect seeds like that until i have about 100
i plant those seeds to make a farm
i kill about 5 fish and eat them

accomplished:shelter and more food

I shine some light on the subject. By that I mean, I shine the flashlight on myself for no reason, than go off and try to build a tent.

After throwing together a large inventory of sticks, I stumble across a large amount of fallen trees and logs, in the middle of a plain, no less. In the the background are some sort of quadruped figures, all trotting across the plain. Not wanting to get into a scuffle with the natives, I just grab the many logs, try and drag the entire lot along. Oddly, they're really quite light, and it's really easy to drag 'em back to the others.

Within seconds I've got a basic shelter, made of 4 logs, the deflated raft, and lined with a ton of wooden sticks, all stabbed into the ground in such a way that most small animals can't get in, like squirrels, monkeys, and in fact most species of big cats. But then again, it'll probably blow down tonight, unless we reinforce it with sticks, stones, and other proverbial junk...

Created; Flimsy Shelter
Used up; Vines and Twigs

I followed Bushido and helped carry some logs over to his shelter.

"Hey, I found a cave earlier with no animals inside, I use it as my shelter"
I point out in the direction of my shelter
"Just come by if you need me"

Afterwards I go back to my cave, and find more of the strong vines, I cut a big bundle of them and store it in the cave.
I explore out into the jungle, and find bamboo! Yes, more strong plants!
I cut the bamboo sticks and put them in a circle around my shelter,  now I have walls. I have an open area though in the bamboo that way I can walk in and out of it. I use the vines to string together the walls and make sure it's intact.

Afterwards I get those big leaves and put it ontop of the bamboo, now I have a ceiling!

I realise that I need a fire. So I go exploring to find a deer, it has pearly white antlers. I MUST conquer him. I pull out my knife and sneak up to about 10 yards away. I throw my knife at him, but he saw me and dodged it and ran off into the forest. I will get him one day...I pull my knife out of the tree that it was lodged into. Then I go and get some rocks, sticks, logs and tinder(stuff that can burn easily so I can start the fire). After an hour I get the stuff and proceed back to my little cave. I arrange the rocks in a circle and the sticks in a little tent shape with the tender in the middle, I will save the logs for later. I grab my matches, strike one but the wind blows it out. Darn, I try again and excellent! I started a fire.

Accomplishments: Construction +1, hunting +1, firemaking +1

Can i still join?

Caboose
Over shoulder: Nothing
In right hand: Nothing
In left hand: Nothing
On body: Black T-shirt And Green shorts
Attached to belt: Small bag of dog food
Attached to belt: Littel Dagger

ok here my real one :D

Vanquish
Over shoulder: Nothing