Author Topic: The Village Thread V2  (Read 15537 times)

Jervan
Accomplishments: None
Inventory:

Over shoulder: Travelling cloak.
In right hand (literally, in!): Shard of boat metal covered in blood.
In left hand: Travelling staff.
On body: Old dark blue jeans, white t-shirt, black boots, navy blue zipper.
Attached to belt: Nothing
Attached to belt: Nothing

Actions: Wake up and look around. Can see: Man lying in a makeshift tent. Hungry people.

Shovel inwards against the sea.
                         Fish get caught here                        Sea. When tide turns its @ P1
             P1                           \/                                               \/
===================   /=============MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Accomplishment: Independantly restoring food source.

Action: Fall asleep / faint due to blood loss.

*wakes up to see that its slightly wet*

*walks to community store*
*sees mining helmet*
HEY LOOK A MINING HELMET :D
*puts it on*
Now, to find that mu-
GOD DAMNIT BUSHIDO STOP IGNORING THAT FIREPROOFING MUD.
YOU KEEP IGNORING ME AND NOT PUTTING IT IN THE STORE.

Why would you have a rifle if you were shipwrecked on a deserted island?

I'm removing that from your inventory and your ammo too, but everything else is OK.

You could have a rifle, you might of brung one. Not very odd you would find a rifle. You could find one on a boat:nes:.  :cookieMonster:

Slugger2917

*Over shoulder: Knapsack [ Having matches, a axe, a pickaxe, and some food.]
*In right hand: Pocket Knife
*In left hand: Sword
*On body: Green Short Sleeves Shirt, Green Shorts, and Leather Gloves
*Attached to belt: Knife
*Attached to belt: Hammer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kellan

Over shoulder: Medium knapsack, inside it are: small pocket knife, a half loaf of bread, and an ax hilt.
In right hand: Nothing
In left hand: Nothing
On body: A black tunic, black hood, black robe bottoms. leather gloves with 4 1 cm. spikes on front
Attached to belt: A half used box of mathches
Attached to belt: Water bottle
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wishingwell

achomplishments: spelling "achomplishments" wrong
over shoulder: small knapsack, inside is small pocket knife, matches, lighter, and a pen
in right hand: small spear made out of a carved stick
in left hand: large rock
on body: navy blue jeans, white shirt, brown insulated (no idea if i spelled that right) jacket, all cotton blue gloves and running shoes.
attached to belt: canteen
attacked to belt: nothing

Phevnil

Inventory;

Over shoulder; rope coil
In right hand; rope
In left hand; more rope
On body; spiked mouantain climbing boots, non matching socks, cotton overalls, cotton shirt, and cotton jacket with hood.
Attached to belt; rope
Attached to belt; climbing pick and, you guessed it, even more rope!

Got lost on a mountain climbing trip and found my self on a island...... Whats up with that?

Any way I brought the rope who brought the chips?

Achivments; brought the rope and broke the laws of space time to get from the rockies to a deserted island.

Edit: I didn't see the date's before I posted sorry about that. Can we revive this? It looked fun. If not care to make a new one Bushi?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 06:15:39 PM by Lt Chub Chub »

Blaze
Inventory;
Cow Hide Sheath:Steel Dagger Poisened with komodo dragon poision
belt:Unknown Herb Potion
Left Hand:Wooden Spear with Metal Point
Feet: Makeshift Boots Supported with Cow Hide
Hand:Luck Charm Ring,komodo dragon hide glove

Journal:
Day 4
Still Stranded

Today ive made some friendships and some enemys. Im frieking going to kill kellen, or how ever you say it.He stole my potion i had. I plan to sneak into his small palm tree hut. Gonna poision him. I lost my glove on my right hand today...good thing i had my luck charm on..i went to pick it up and a komodo dragon hissed. I ran very far back to the village. I plan to kill it and make another one soon.
Journal out.

Journal Night 4

Im Killing Kellan.
He is going to die.
Now.
------------------------------
Ok, Im outside his hut..
getting my dagger ready..
ok im ready.
I pulled back the leave of the palm  tree...just to find him snoring..
the potion was lying on its side in the ground. I took it.
I thrust the dagger into his back- I pulled it out and ran into the jungle.. Not smart.. i was so far in icouldntsee the camp. I Tripped. My hand fell on the dagger. it hit the bone. I screamed in pain. before i did anything i drank the potion. i was in shock.. i was tired... i was dizzy... i was unconcious.

Pyrron (Make that my name)

Over shoulder: Coil of rope
In right hand: An old crappy hand-gun It's semi usable, screws up 60% of the time, no ammo.
In left hand: Nothing.
On body: Torn up jeans, green shirt, green jacket.
Attached to belt: A small knife.
Attached to belt: Half-filled water bottle.

Also has a pet dog with him which is his bestestest companion, he found it near the ship with minor wounds and bandaged him up with all of his bandaids.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 10:33:53 PM by SuperSnake117 »

Uh guys I think this is dead.......

Name: Aidan
Accompishments: None
Wearing: a Camoflauge Shirt, Jeans, Leather Vest, Leather Belt, Leather Mocassins, Wool Gloves, and a Black Beanie
In Right Hand: Scimitar (The type that you cut leaves and vines to get through the forest with.)
In Left Hand: Flashlight (Low Battery)
Backpack Contents: A Pack of Triple A Batteries, Red Hankerchief, A Spare Flashlight, Car Keys (That go to nothing,) Pack of Beef Jerky, some Energy Bars, and a bottle full of Punch.
On Belt: Pocket Knife, Binoculars, Spme Homemade Smoke Bombs.