CTRL+V Game v5

Author Topic: CTRL+V Game v5  (Read 70488 times)

was trying to explain to a friend why we need the video game name generator thread back

Northwest Orient Airlines Flight 305

p1:x(SCREEN_WIDTH * .3)

Holy forget, I always have something programming related on my clipboard, lol. I seriously don't even code that much.

A Man walks into a bar

He sits down in front of the bartender. "Whiskey on the rocks" the man says to the bartender. He receives his drink. The man looks down at the whiskey, wondering where his life has been going. "I never thought i'd end up this way" the man says to him outloud. At that moment a single tear falls into his drink, landing on an icecube. It drips down ever so carelessly into the whiskey. He takes a gulp. He thinks about his childhood. He remembers the little girl he was friends with in his first neighborhood. "Jessica? Tiffany? Rosa? Forget it, I don't remember her name." He takes another gulp, this time thinking about his highschool days. He finishes his drink, pays the bartender, and leaves. On his walk home he trips over a crack in the sidewalk and lands on his face, what a dumbass hahahaha !!!