Author Topic: so apparently there's a toy wand with a picture of a girl cutting herself in it  (Read 1188 times)

NOTE: THE MENTIONED IMAGE IS GRAPHIC IN NATURE. GOOGLE AT YOUR OWN RISK

pretty much every news article I've looked to include with this thread has included the picture, so I'm sorry for not providing immediate sources, but I do not want to expose you guys to this image directly.

if you do want to read more about this topic, it's referred to as "evil stick" and is packaged with anime stuff adorning the outside. it's a pink wand with a star at the end with a small foil covering and a promise to play nice music. instead it plays the laughing clown sound from cheap carnivals and has a picture of a girl cutting herself underneath the foil

once again, I am not asking you to google it or to seek the image out. if you do see it, it will be of your own volition. I have tried to explain the situation as it has happened thus far.

NOTE: THE MENTIONED IMAGE IS GRAPHIC IN NATURE. GOOGLE AT YOUR OWN RISK

so does it have a creepypasta story behind it

wait what
a mom bought the wand for her daughter and the girl discovered the picture of the girl cutting herself

pic is most likely shooped but still wtf

wtf that's not graphic that's hilarious

-lol-
lol that looks like a crab claw not a knife
okay seriously that is funny

wtf that's not graphic that's hilarious
-snip-
Please someone put a meme text in it saying "Time to get bloody!" like the demoman

it looks like... $100 STORE

image is SPOOKY in nature

is that better

no it looks like a goofy photoshop image
it's like the end of the thriller music vid where MJ turns all evil and stuff