Blockheads Saves Christmas Gamemode idea

Author Topic: Blockheads Saves Christmas Gamemode idea  (Read 1597 times)

As most of you might know, we got a christmas gamemode last year that the goal is to steal presents and throw it on a pit to ruin christmas, and avoid Santa's coals, what if we make a reversed one this year, that we get presents and deliver them for santa, the guy who delivers most of the presents win, and you can steal from each other by throwing snowballs to steal points.

And instead of a lava pit in the middle, there could be santa's sledge floating above throwing presents from time to time while everyone throws snowballs on each other to get the present and run
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 05:43:10 AM by Filipe »

that would be pretty cool

We should make a new build with similar style

official blockland christmas special

and instead of santa throwing things at the blockheads the grinch or something like that should be wandering around throwing ornaments and fruitcake at players

This is a great idea, I think a group of us should get together and make this, I would be happy to help.

I was working on a team-based gamemode where one team tries to ruin Christmas and the other tries to save it. I might work on it some more.

and instead of santa throwing things at the blockheads the grinch or something like that should be wandering around throwing ornaments and fruitcake at players
Well my idea on the topic was having him on the sledge so he can throw the presents for the players to grab and run to a house to deliver.

Also speaking of houses, to deliver a present you should go to a Xmas tree inside of a house, so it gives you a point on the score.

I was working on a team-based gamemode where one team tries to ruin Christmas and the other tries to save it. I might work on it some more.
It kinda kills the idea of the topic and it just turns it in to another TDM sorry.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 01:02:07 PM by Filipe »

Or we make a grinch bot that drops presents like Santa does now.

What about Christmas CTF?

Presents located throughout the map, bring them back to your bases christmas tree.

Items (non-damage, so stuff like grappling hooks) scattered around to help you navigate.

You can steal presents from a player who's carrying them from punching them.

What about Christmas CTF?

Presents located throughout the map, bring them back to your bases christmas tree.

Items (non-damage, so stuff like grappling hooks) scattered around to help you navigate.

You can steal presents from a player who's carrying them from punching them.

It would be really easy for somebody to modify the CTF gamemode for that.