Author Topic: Zix's Randomizer (Bushido)  (Read 9318 times)

I think he knows that, you don't have to jump on the bandwagons and point it out for the millionth time like everyone else.

Whether you think Tez is a hypocrite or not for posting this, Bushido is just as wrong in his administration methods as Tezuni. Both sides ban people simply because they don't like them and both sides have done wrong in this situation according to to everyone's standards, so why even pick a side?
Because Bushido has consistently shown that he will not ban people for on-forums drama or legitimate criticism. Tezuni has done it several times. Several times being 20 or more times.

Whether you think Tez is a hypocrite or not for posting this, Bushido is just as wrong in his administration methods as Tezuni. Both sides ban people simply because they don't like them and both sides have done wrong in this situation according to to everyone's standards, so why even pick a side?
general consensus in this topic is that tezuni is being a moron and bushido made a good call, as far as i can tell

can you quote specific posts in which people say bushido have done wrong? i'm expecting a nice long post with at least 50% of the topic quoted in it for you to qualify "everyone."

It' tezunis own fault for making a reputation of it, I'd say. He actually did join once in the past when it was starting up and hitting 40 odd players, but he didn't do much and left without causing any trouble, but that was yonks ago

i really wish people would read the entire topic before posting, its only like 8 pages or whatever
then they wouldnt say bushi bans for no reason swear to forget

Tezuni makes a point what crap has Tezuni done. Tezuni is not a problem if you aint one for him.

Doesn't tezuni ban people from his server for reasons like forum_troll or something