Author Topic: Your internet laws/rules  (Read 1166 times)

/title

My internet laws:
1. If I see you put [READ ASAP] or [DON'T CLICK SKIP] or [PLEASE WAIT AND WATCH], I'm going to immediately close that tab (website), skip the ad (video), or delete what you're telling me (email).
2. researchbots are easy to find, which makes you easier to delete. Randomly add me and you'll be blocked.
3. If you put a 30 second long intro on a NEW video, you're not worth watching.
3a. If you also decide to put anime music or japanese music in your intro, you're being skipped, no matter what the length.
4. Most AMVs are stuff. No exceptions.
4a. Unless the video is AMV Hell, or actually has good effects, you're OK.
4b. Fan pairings, no matter how good the editing, suck.
5. If you have poor grammar or spelling, and you make unintelligent posts, you're not worth my time.

"worth your time"
what time?

Internet is neutral ground. Anyone can do anything. I like it that way.

Internet is neutral ground. Anyone can do anything. I like it that way.
Well you can't post cp

- if someone is asserting themselves above others in derogatory or condescending manner, I will not interact positively with the antagonist
- don't click things in spam folders
- don't download anything that has not been tested (haven't been downloading BL stuff much since the RTB team left)
- anything that resembles a site used for phishing, hacking, research content, distribution of illegal items or substances, spam, or misleading information is always off limits

4. Most AMVs are stuff. No exceptions.
4a. Unless the video is AMV Hell, or actually has good effects, you're OK.
MOST blahblah NO EXCEPTIONS
but most implies there are exceptions
and you listed an exception right underneath it

« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 04:00:58 PM by Nal »

1. ignore the 3 threads a day that come from killercop
and you broke that rule already

1. ignore the 3 threads a day that come from killercop

You did great Nal

1337: Whenever you stumble upon cp distribution sites immediately distribute it across entire friend network so they get viruses, and i get to act cool and #SWAG #YOLO

On a seirous note dont distribute co best forget about it and rid your computer in a pool of lava, then pray the cops dont get you next morning.

if you see something that looks loving (whatever) than it is probably loving (whatever)

If you say "this is hilarious", I won't find it funny.