What kind of player chat?

Poll

What kind of players do you like to chat to?

Good Grammar, Calm.
Wild, Funny.
Not talking a lot, But when he talks everyone listens.
All of the above!
I don't have an opinion...

Author Topic: What kind of player chat?  (Read 3081 times)

this post basically descrivbes how i typpe in game

This Is The Most Annoying Way To Type

I really talk randomly, sometimes punctual, sometimes unpunctual.

I don't think you know what "punctual" means.

Sometimes I type like this
and sometimes i type like this

I really talk randomly, sometimes punctual, sometimes unpunctual.
Yes, I do too. As you can see now, I am typing with Good, Calm, Grammar. :)

I type with the least amount of keystrokes possible while still having meaning, but this only applies to my in-game chat
I like that, That is new for me, But I like it! Cookies for you....  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

I don't think you know what "punctual" means.

Sometimes I type like this
and sometimes i type like this
punc·tu·a·tion
ˌpəNG(k)(t)SHəˈwāSH(ə)n/
noun
the marks, such as period, comma, and parentheses, used in writing to separate sentences and their elements and to clarify meaning.
BIOLOGY
rapid or sudden speciation, as posited by the theory of punctuated equilibrium.

^He can be talking about this, People make up new things everyday on the internet: "Rekt", "m8", "Scrub". But that doesn't mean that makes them bad at what words they have learned and made....^

I usually type like this.
Typing Like This Is Really Annoying
and typing like this makes me look lazy, at least i think it does

The problem with talking with specific attention to grammatical or syntactical correctness in some cases is that it can come across very bluntly, condescending, pretentious, etc. in the wrong context. Obviously, we're assuming a casual internet situation here where less formal typing styles are accepted.

if you type like this, you take down some of the connoted tone of intellect, though can tend to also gain the connotation of unlearned-ness. it's the exclusively written equivalent to casual diction tone. this sort of typing also makes it easier to transition to entirely joke statements or use shortened language without looking completely idiotic or sarcastic
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 10:35:58 PM by otto-san »