Author Topic: windows is pissing me off  (Read 697 times)

so i installed older drivers so i could play blockland, and i unchecked it in the updates needing to be installed, and the bitch still installs it? why is windows so stingy about updates?

Which windows are you running? 8 and 8.1 have no trouble for me.

Windows is stingy about updates because updates are what keeps your computer safe from viruses and exploits. One revision behind on your pdf reader or windows updates and your computer is under full control from a hacker.

Which windows are you running? 8 and 8.1 have no trouble for me.

Windows is stingy about updates because updates are what keeps your computer safe from viruses and exploits. One revision behind on your pdf reader or windows updates and your computer is under full control from a hacker.

well i could understand that, but why is it forcing me to download video drivers that i clearly don't want to be downloaded?

Edit: My mistake.

I meant, once you downloaded them. Or IF you downloaded them, did/could you get rid of them?
Would that work?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 12:03:22 AM by Alkatjo »

So what happens if you uninstall them? Will it still make you download them?

im confused to as what you are saying

I meant, once you downloaded them. Or IF you downloaded them, did/could you get rid of them?
Would that work?

there is an option to choose what to install, and apparently it was the only important thing, and i unchecked it, and it still installed it.

um. are you-

um. are you-
-serious? unfortunately, most windows updates are security updates from exploited loopholes in system software, yes.

idk about video drivers tho