Ravencroft makes mistake: Bans innocent Blocklander, oplo123

Author Topic: Ravencroft makes mistake: Bans innocent Blocklander, oplo123  (Read 11411 times)

still, there's no proof that he is using hack. all i see is guesswork and conjecture. for all i know, he IS using hack, but nothing i see here leads me to believe he is. until i see mention of him being super fast or having impossible aim, i have to say you guys are just grasping for straws. i want proof.

Yah know what they say guilty until proven innocent

situation in a nutshell

have him say C or something, i think that's the key?

while i was trying to post my last post i kept getting blocked by cloudfare i dont understand

apparently cloudfare blocks me when i say cats are cool, ill just test this now

yeah i dont know why cloudfare was blocking me

f5 doesn't take pictures. That's your fourth different excuse as to why he pressed f5.

As a matter of fact mate on steam it does take screenshots

As a matter of fact mate on steam it does take screenshots
no? thats f12 mate

f5 doesn't take pictures. That's your fourth different excuse as to why he pressed f5.

Raven, if this is the end of the "case", I guess you have won. Although Oplo was not hacking, you had good backup points and proof for this argument. If you still think he hacks ( which you do ), we will just go on without playing randomizer. I don't want to see more arguments, because it is not fun waking up or checking my phone/computer for another comment. I will leave this conversation because this is getting out of hand, at first, this was just a post to talk to you, to see if oplo could get unbanned. I'm done going on to server and having to listen to people say:

"Omg oplo hacks"

"Host, oplo and bot hax"

"Are you from the drama page"

Every time me or oplo kills someone, some idiot says "stupid hacker" or no skill. I have been asked for proof and we have gave you everything you want. You win, we lose, I understand. But can All of you (including oplo and I) just forget about this , or just not bring this up? Please, this got way to big, and we just ask for some peace.

You won, end of conversation.

Oh really? You think I'm pulling stuff out of my ass? To be more specifically, you drove around in the jeep, got out, got in a gunfight with the last standing guy, and somehow you constantly had locked on to him and you ended up being the guy winning, please explain to me how you jump and crouch constantly while keeping a perfect aim on the other guy.

Raven, if this is the end of the "case", I guess you have won. Although Oplo was not hacking, you had good backup points and proof for this argument. If you still think he hacks ( which you do ), we will just go on without playing randomizer. I don't want to see more arguments, because it is not fun waking up or checking my phone/computer for another comment. I will leave this conversation because this is getting out of hand, at first, this was just a post to talk to you, to see if oplo could get unbanned. I'm done going on to server and having to listen to people say:

"Omg oplo hacks"

"Host, oplo and bot hax"

"Are you from the drama page"

Every time me or oplo kills someone, some idiot says "stupid hacker" or no skill. I have been asked for proof and we have gave you everything you want. You win, we lose, I understand. But can All of you (including oplo and I) just forget about this , or just not bring this up? Please, this got way to big, and we just ask for some peace.

You won, end of conversation.
You know what maybe he isn't hacking, anymore.
In all this time he could have removed blhack or the aimbot addon from his folder.

But at the moment he probably was or was not using either BLHack.dll or Client_Aimbot.zip.

Your asking for peace? How about you keep using the stuffty "I'm skilled" Excuse, nobody has %100 aiming skills, you can be good, but there is no way in life you are going to have that level of precision, the only reason this is still ongoing is because we don't want to see oplo pull a stuff like that on other servers. I'll make sure he is watched well at Boss battles server but you honestly brought this upon yourself.

This whole thread didn't need to be started in the first place, oplo could of avoided all of this, but you brought him into it. 

Oh really? You think I'm pulling stuff out of my ass? To be more specifically, you drove around in the jeep, got out, got in a gunfight with the last standing guy, and somehow you constantly had locked on to him and you ended up being the guy winning, please explain to me how you jump and crouch constantly while keeping a perfect aim on the other guy.
You know what maybe he isn't hacking, anymore.
In all this time he could have removed blhack or the aimbot addon from his folder.

But at the moment he probably was or was not using either BLHack.dll or Client_Aimbot.zip.

Your asking for peace? How about you keep using the stuffty "I'm skilled" Excuse, nobody has %100 aiming skills, you can be good, but there is no way in life you are going to have that level of precision, the only reason this is still ongoing is because we don't want to see oplo pull a stuff like that on other servers. I'll make sure he is watched well at Boss battles server but you honestly brought this upon yourself.

This whole thread didn't need to be started in the first place, oplo could of avoided all of this, but you brought him into it. 

The reason I made this was to defend a friend, to let the public know, I dont need to hear your crap.

The reason I made this was to defend a friend, to let the public know, I dont need to hear your crap.
Why are you adding fuel to the fire?

You didn't even need to reply to me, you just bumped the thread again.
Also you made it worse for him, you could of minded your own business and none of this would of ever happened.
Don't tell me I lie, because I don't pull stuff out of my ass like you guys.