Poll

what do you think of the development so far?

cool
16 (53.3%)
lame (aka I am a humongous friend)
14 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Sid Jairo's Europa Forumalis: Columbia - WW2V2 APPROACHES  (Read 33968 times)

yes
ok so remind me what happened in the last ww2 rp didn't swat make threats/declare war on a lot of people

Swat tried to capture Japanese mainland with some ragtag mercenary fleet after me invading Japan

Swat ignored the entire African theatre

Swat surrendered to a squad of kriegsmarine harrasing his ports

Watcher spewed out uber ak47 parachuting spy bullstuff

nonnel sat in the corner like some anti social kid tinkering with his toy and I didn't bug him so he never left the corner while I terrorized the rest of the pacific children with barely any opposition

miko raped Africa then turned on the axis Powers

Muslim gave up on China and I acquired copious amount of steel and oil to fuel my 1-400 program allowing me to access any ocean and sea in the world with air strike capabilities out of nowhere

I managed a nuclear reactor then made bombs from stolen plans due to bullstuff power gaming

hopefully the next one will be better

grorious
polandball
comics

work on ww2 v2 begins now

officially claim your nations now (I reserve the right to contest)

You must build 8 a thing, if you are to be 1 united states.
NO THAT IS TOO MANY

HA forget YOU I WILL BUILD AN INFINITE THINGS

B E A T   T H A T   M O T H E R F U C K E R

Swat tried to capture Japanese mainland with some ragtag mercenary fleet after me invading Japan

Swat ignored the entire African theatre

Swat surrendered to a squad of kriegsmarine harrasing his ports

Watcher spewed out uber ak47 parachuting spy bullstuff

nonnel sat in the corner like some anti social kid tinkering with his toy and I didn't bug him so he never left the corner while I terrorized the rest of the pacific children with barely any opposition

miko raped Africa then turned on the axis Powers

Muslim gave up on China and I acquired copious amount of steel and oil to fuel my 1-400 program allowing me to access any ocean and sea in the world with air strike capabilities out of nowhere

I managed a nuclear reactor then made bombs from stolen plans due to bullstuff power gaming

hopefully the next one will be better

where's the part where i started trading with germany

then got forgeted up by the allies for doing so out of nowhere

Hungary Got high off of some strong LSD, sent troops all the world to investigate barns. Then went into a coma after the allies did their thing.

Finland never did what Germany asked it today.

Spain got their asses kicked by some sand people.

Romania suffered from and identity crCIA by first joining the commiterm, then the Axis, then letting a cult take over and go neutral.

Germany achieved true Jet Superiority over the allies.

Also USSR started WW2 by invading Poland first. Germany was being savior of Europe by helping Poland.

for doing so out of nowhere
this is a contradiction

USA check-in

Hungary Got high off of some strong LSD, sent troops all the world to investigate barns. Then went into a coma after the allies did their thing.

Finland never did what Germany asked it today.

Spain got their asses kicked by some sand people.

Romania suffered from and identity crCIA by first joining the commiterm, then the Axis, then letting a cult take over and go neutral.

Germany achieved true Jet Superiority over the allies.

Also USSR started WW2 by invading Poland first. Germany was being savior of Europe by helping Poland.
oh yeah and dont forget norway getting atomic bomb'd 3 times

remember that combat map I formulated awhile back

I'm making it for ww2v2

stubby alaska again ;(
pretty cool anyways