Poll

what do you think of the development so far?

cool
16 (53.3%)
lame (aka I am a humongous friend)
14 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Sid Jairo's Europa Forumalis: Columbia - WW2V2 APPROACHES  (Read 34843 times)

i honestly feel bad for you because you think that because he put 24 hours he expects us to have like a second watch slapped on our wrist and that we have be exactly right, no whistle needs to be blown because you're just overreacting to something ridiculously miniscule

yes... but it does not want you!

NAVARRA OFFERS ALLIANCE TO FRANCAIS
oop i didn't see this
let's go for it bud

Portuguese barques begin to travel around the Mediterranean, trading around and sometimes influencing scholars to come back to Portugal.

Portuguese ships also begin to poke around the African region, trading from their territory in Morrocco. They also build a fort there, and continually supply it.

i honestly feel bad for you because you think that because he put 24 hours he expects us to have like a second watch slapped on our wrist and that we have be exactly right, no whistle needs to be blown because you're just overreacting to something ridiculously miniscule
Except he isn't saying "once a day". He obviously isn't expecting you to be on track, but by putting a select measurement of an earth day, he is basically saying "keep you research time and be at the very least accurate."

5 hours off isn't a stop watch that goes into the miliseconds, 'nor is it "rediculously miniscule." It is the difference between uncooked piece of stuff ribs and very tender ribs. Difference between 10 AM in the morning and 3 PM.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 11:05:46 PM by Swat 3 »

Except he isn't saying "once a day".

5 hours off isn't a second watch, 'nor is it "rediculously miniscule." It is the difference between uncooked piece of stuff ribs and very tender ribs.

but we also have to take into consideration that there are timezones and yes it is once a day because a day is 24 loving hours lol

you're seriously overreacting and it is miniscule in this case because some of us probably don't know the OPs timezone and in all honesty I doubt Jairo gives that much of a forget about a 5 hour difference. there's literately no real advantage gained by it as badger said. just stop

scotland begins researching feudal monarchy

optimism begins being researched
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 11:46:33 PM by Maxwell. »

Hungary researches Eastern Swarm

Portugeuse ships dock at Scotland and request a trading agreement.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 11:59:29 PM by Maxwell. »

We simply purchases the things needed from villages (and trade for some stuff, as well) on the Irish coast for the return travel and goes back to Portugal.

looks like I underestimated how much attention I could partition for this

sorry guys but sid jairo's is going on hiatus until winter for personal reasons

maxwell boot up another RP

the 'secret research' thing was actually just cause i was on my phone and didn't know what the techs were

just pretend i was actually researching Barque

maxwell boot up another RP
eh I lost interest + no one would be interested in my new rp

We should all combine resources and ideas.