Author Topic: CanMilkshape open DTS?  (Read 2681 times)

Is it possible to open a DTS file with milkshape. If so, how? I tried just clicking open and selecting milkshape but it didn't work. Milkshape opened up blank.

No, use something else, then export it to 3ds, then import it to Milkshape.

You just want to import a model, add a square and say "i mde ths gun wth nd mdle al creds 2 me".

No, use something else, then export it to 3ds, then import it to Milkshape.

get it into something else like what?

You just want to import a model, add a square and say "i mde ths gun wth nd mdle al creds 2 me plz".
better to be polite :cookieMonster:

The ONLY use a .dts importer is if you have lost the original file, every thing else is stealing.

You just want to import a model, add a square and say "i mde ths gun wth nd mdle al creds 2 me".

actually ths has nothing to do with blockland. I ned a refrence for something on an entirely different program and it's a DTS. I figured somebody on the BL forums would know how to do it.

No Milkshape can't open dts.

I also need a .dts importer. I'm using Sniff's RPG model to make my own superior RPG. Mine has a lot of features but that's beside the point. I used Shaper to split the model into both the RPG and the Launcher but, the textures are forgeted. And I can't use multiple textures like in Milkshape. I simply need to be able to add the textures and then export again.

Why did you necro-post this topic?

Theres no such thing as bumps in the help sections.

I also need a .dts importer. I'm using Sniff's RPG model to make my own superior RPG. Mine has a lot of features but that's beside the point. I used Shaper to split the model into both the RPG and the Launcher but, the textures are forgeted. And I can't use multiple textures like in Milkshape. I simply need to be able to add the textures and then export again.
So you're stealing his model and making it 'better'...

Nope. I'm simply copying the model, splitting it so that i have an RPG model and a Launcher mode, and then using those in the script. I was pretty clear on what i was doing. I'm not making his model better, I'm making 2 more models so that it can have a firing animation and actually fire RPGs.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 02:03:40 PM by tommybricksetti »

Nope. I'm simply copying the model, splitting it so that i have an RPG model and a Launcher mode, and then using those in the script. I was pretty clear on what i was doing. I'm not making his model better, I'm making 2 more models so that it can have a firing animation and actually fire RPGs.

Look buddy, Its stealing if you directly take the model from him without asking or getting permission. Its copying if you re-make it yourself exactly how his looks. Besides, you don't know how to do anything. I expect you were planning to get some chump in Coding Help to write it all for you anyway.

I already wrote the script, starfish. I could even show it to you if you want.