Poll

Rate it!

1/1
6 (50%)
1/1
6 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: The Most Realistic Blockland Family RP Simulator Ever!  (Read 1890 times)

This is the most realistic simulator for blockland servers EVER. It really doesn't get any more realistic than this.
Pretty pictures:
Wonderful overview:

This explains a lot:

A slightly challenging treasure hunt. Don't give up!:

What a high-quality disco build. Very detailed.

How nice.

Sorry for the low quality, the picture uploading service I normally use is down.

Rate 0/1 natural numbers only.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 05:15:19 PM by superdupercoolguy »

You must be joining some strange servers because I haven't seen this type of stuff since I joined.

You must be joining some strange servers because I haven't seen this type of stuff since I joined.
I think it's you that is joining strange servers. This is the typical blockland stuff

I think it's you that is joining strange servers. This is the typical blockland stuff
Um, no?

I didn't know every server was a family RP

Oh... I should modify the title.

yes because every server is run by unstable hosts and handicap players that have the inability to do anything but spam

0/1

These joke topics were funny in 2010.

1/1

oh gosh the chest house

thats kinda accurate i guess :o

i played on a server once where a guy had made a pretty neat treasure hunt so i went 'why not'

i found most of the chests that were to be found, but to my dismay it told me that i'd only found like a third of the chests

then i peer outside the main area and see that someone was literally using chests as bricks for their house...

i played on a server once where a guy had made a pretty neat treasure hunt so i went 'why not'

i found most of the chests that were to be found, but to my dismay it told me that i'd only found like a third of the chests

then i peer outside the main area and see that someone was literally using chests as bricks for their house...
oh god lol

yes because every server is run by unstable hosts and handicap players that have the inability to do anything but spam

0/1
That's not a natural number.