Author Topic: Ze Doctor - the funniest, crappiest, most ridiculous host  (Read 2701 times)

Does ANYONE know what SAG is? Someone help us lol

I believe it stands for the "Swiss Army Gun". It's an addon that can do plenty of things ranging to being a hammer, printer, nuke, or take out bricks to make others float, etc. The nuke is for wiping buildings if I recall, I don't remember if it can be a weapon though.

Ze doesn't seem to host a well-kept server either. I've never seen him ingame, so I don't want to be quick to judge but he's abusive from the screenshots and the rest.

No proof.
/nosupport
do you honestly believe that the host just wrote a page of bullstuff why do you people do this

do you honestly believe that the host just wrote a page of bullstuff why do you people do this
idk with the kind of people you find on here it's pretty healthy to hold a be a bit of skeptic
it wouldn't be the first time someone's made up some bs to defame somebody

Does ANYONE know what SAG is? Someone help us lol
Swiss Army Gun
I believe it stands for the "Swiss Army Gun". It's an addon that can do plenty of things ranging to being a hammer, printer, nuke, or take out bricks to make others float, etc. The nuke is for wiping buildings if I recall, I don't remember if it can be a weapon though.