Author Topic: BLHost v1.0.4 - New forum!  (Read 17429 times)

Zedrow, you've been banned before because you stole an add-on. I wouldn't trust you with my key.dat file. You admitted in prison escape that you owned BlHackSE.dll. Hell, you even did a blockland gold phish and said you were rich.
I'm not that kind of person anymore.
It doesn't require your Blockland key.dat file.
I was given a link to it and didn't know what the link was, when I clicked on it, it was a blank page and it made me dl BLHackSE.dll.
Wasn't a phish and I moved out from my parents home. I have to pay for all my bills and everything now. I pay about $375 a month with bills, then each month I need at least $15 to keep hosting.

Also, v1 is coming sometime this week, or it might just appear today!

I'm not trusting you. Why would hosting under my name not require a key.dat. Your reputation here is very bad, so I wouldn't give you enough trust for this.
EDIT: I see that you are going to host under Zedrow. That is even worse because nobody will want to join a player's server with bad rep.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 08:43:02 AM by Froth »

It doesn't require your Blockland key.dat file.
I was given a link to it and didn't know what the link was, when I clicked on it, it was a blank page and it made me dl BLHackSE.dll.
Wasn't a phish and I moved out from my parents home. I have to pay for all my bills and everything now. I pay about $375 a month with bills, then each month I need at least $15 to keep hosting.

Also, v1 is coming sometime this week, or it might just appear today!
its been two weeks and you think you've changed
I swear this is going to be the new pacnet hosting
I'm not trusting you. Why would hosting under my name not require a key.dat. Your reputation here is very bad, so I wouldn't give you enough trust for this.
EDIT: I see that you are going to host under Zedrow. That is even worse because nobody will want to join a player's server with bad rep.
I wouldn't either
he's probably hosting it off of his moms computer or some stuff

Eh, I don't really know, but it would be really cool if there was a legit hosting, after all the other ones died out :/

plus I'm not going to trust someone who uses a loving weebly
if you can afford a site, then host one. It's easy

All he is doing is hosting servers, not even using your keys.
The worst he could do is use your donations for nothing related to the servers.

So there is really no point in not trusting him hosting. Stop being richards

Coolio, would donate if I had money

plus I'm not going to trust someone who uses a loving weebly
if you can afford a site, then host one. It's easy
There's the thing. I can't. I pay about $375 a month for bills. I also need donations to keep the servers up.
he's probably hosting it off of his moms computer or some stuff
i don't know where my mom lives :/
That's not very helpful..?
Well it's a custom one I made, it really has no name..
Also I guess I'll try to save up some money to get a website.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 10:06:04 AM by TheNewZedrow »

There's the thing. I can't. I pay about $375 a month for bills. I also need donations to keep the servers up.
what makes you think donations are going to keep a free service up?
You better have real good quality service then.
I host a site with my server, and I get no issues, its not hard

So there is really no point in not trusting him hosting. Stop being richards
He stole an add-on. How are we going to trust someone with a bad rep that he'll give us servers. Nobody wants to say "oh that's my server not zedrow's" to someone who downright hates him.

Sent a Request. If it requires me to give you more information then my BLID and my IGN, I'm out. I do want to give it a chance however. Good Luck with your service.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 10:34:05 AM by rggbnnnnn »

Btw, CBMHost isn't dead

I also need donations to keep the servers up.
So in other words people still need to pay for them, but people have the option to pay more than what the server is worth to cover for those who use it for free?

LOL aren't you that idiot who carbon copied someone else's addon and claimed it was yours? I'm not surprised that you only took 5 minutes to build a loving weebly website to steal peoples keys or gain attention after that forgetup last time.