Can someone get me GTA IV While it is on sale? (4.99)

Author Topic: Can someone get me GTA IV While it is on sale? (4.99)  (Read 1273 times)

Hey forums, I don't mean to sound cheap but I wanted to ask if anyone could get me this game real quick. I will pay you back soon in whatever you want (money, games, love)
Thanks!

I'm also poor. Let's be poor together.

Why would you want to play GTA IV? Why not the Lost and the Damned; or the Ballad of Gay Tony?

Why would you want to play GTA IV? Why not the Lost and the Damned; or the Ballad of Gay Tony?
Are those better?
also, sorry if I seem like I'm begging. I just really want to pick this up while it's on sale but I can't buy it right now

Are those better?
also, sorry if I seem like I'm begging. I just really want to pick this up while it's on sale but I can't buy it right now

but that's a expansion pack not a full game....

but that's a expansion pack not a full game....
They're 100% standalone.

meh, I guess no one feels up to it
that's okay

GTA IV has a much longer single-player than either of those however.
Ballad of Gay Tony is still probably worth getting over GTA IV though, because it adds a lot of new things which are a lot of fun, like the APC and several explosive weapons.

GTA IV is still worth playing though. It's not bad at all, and really, I could only recommend that you play all three.

I'm going to bed, i'll check in the morning if anyone else responds, if not I'll lock.
steam is in my sig if anyone is interested
Thanks and Goodnight

forget dude if i didn't have only 8 dollars in my bank account i'd've helped. why do you want GTA IV anyways? GTA V comes out on PC in January and it's a million times better.

i would still get the base game, the story is overwhelmingly better than the dlc, and the missions are less repetitive imo