will the real poop shady please stand up

yes
7 (23.3%)
no
1 (3.3%)
gay
22 (73.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: POOP THREAD - ELECRO IS GAY  (Read 22280 times)

haha, I just saw some of the old stuff about people taking stuffs 3-4 times a day and what not

Some people poop less than once a day too
pretty sure I only take a dump at most like once every 4 days, normally once a week though
probably because I don't actually eat anything, about a meal every other day and then snacking on things every so often

All those gummy bears reviews have me skeptical. People are always whining the day after taco bell about the hell that comes out of them. I can eat eight tacos and feel totally fine. Is this actually legit or are people just overly sensitive?
pretty sure the gummy bears were sweetened with laxatives, so yes, the reviews are legit
and I think they were taken down from amazon because of their side effects

i would like to inform everyone beforehand that i was picked up at around 12:20-ish

I don't think I'll make it out of this one, ladies and gents. I'm currently in school at the time of typing this, 11:33 AM, central standard time in the U.S. I am typing this on a memo thing for my phone and I will copy and paste this into my post as you're seeing right now. The third Ass Exodus is occurring at this very moment. I've unleashed the first wave, but I fear there are many more as I hear the ominous warning noises coming from within my bowels. The last burst of stuff of the first wave smelled like rotten eggs. It's time to release the second wave. The second wave has not arrived. I will try and proceed to class, but I fear I am in the eye of the storm. I WAS loving RIGHT IT'S A LITERAL stuffSTORM IN MY ASS.

Get your ass checked like seriously. You have serious problems

stick a bike pump's nozzle up there and pump. the air will either rip up your insides or push your nasty water stuffs out

stick a bike pump's nozzle up there and pump. the air will either rip up your insides or push your nasty water stuffs out

yeah this is probably the only solution to your problems

i can confirm that i did excrete today
and it went fine. arse is intact, good for another go

Last week may have been my worst day of this entire year. I woke up that morning with some stomach cramps related to a recurring intestinal problem that I have, also coupled with some light diarrhea. I wasn't too worried about it though and went to my college classes. My physical science lecture ended 30 minutes early which gave me 45 minutes until my next class, and since I had to go to work directly after classes I decided to run out and grab some food. I ran through a Taco Bell drive thru, which had a long line. By the time I got back, there was about 10 minutes until my class started and I had quite a ways to walk. I wolfed down a 5 layer burrito in less than a minute and took off.

I don't know if that burrito was frikken poisoned or what, because by the time I got to work my entire abdomen was rumbling and churning. After working for barely an hour, I knew something was very very wrong. I took advantage of a gap between customers to use the bathroom. As soon as I sat down, a burning wave of hell came out. Thing is, I still had several hours of work left. After quickly making myself presentable again, I returned to work. Not five minutes later the feeling was returning. I was probably burning hundreds of calories by clenching so hard. I waited as long as my strength would hold out in order to avoid suspicion. I knew I was not sick but also knew that someone finding out I was having intestinal problems would send me home likely for several days to a week. I went back in the bathroom and expelled what would come out and then plugged myself up with toilet paper to extend my breaks. That seemed to work but I still had to take breaks every hour or so. I escaped though and everything was fine a few days later.

this is the true stuff thread and you forgeters know it

i have taken over the rights to the stuff thread

questions? call my attorney at 810-223-3825 EXT 968

i have taken over the rights to the stuff thread

questions? call my attorney at 810-223-3825 EXT 968
im gonna call my foot up your ass

im gonna call my foot up your ass

Only if I get to watch

my poop is better than ragequit's