Author Topic: Glass - Still an starfish  (Read 13968 times)

What Frankie said or did can go to it's own new drama thread that nobody can care about, because this one is supposed to be about Blake1 sniffing Glass's ass harder than a cocaine addict on payday. So please, take a hint.
Well aren't you cool telling me to shut up. I wasn't attacking Frankie I was simply stating fact. There was no reason to get snippy with me. This drama is unneeded just like that post.

Well aren't you cool telling me to shut up. I wasn't attacking Frankie I was simply stating fact. There was no reason to get snippy with me. This drama is unneeded just like that post.

I wish to see more on this topic from both Blake1's perspective as to why he believes this is needed, and possibly Glass' retort if at all possible. I don't stuff a forget about your opinion or feelings, as according to the OP you're unrelated. So please, take a hint. Also that "fact" you were stating, is grounds to start up an argument, and a very simplistic tactic that works. You may or may not have realized it but that statement is aggressive and it is pointed at Frankie.

i guess you can call him glstarfish

And just like your post was.
Like i said.
Who let the Genie out of the bottle?

And just like your post was.
Like i said.
Who let the Genie out of the bottle?
I don't get it.

i guess you can call him glstarfish
This joke was stated, also Glstarfish is a real word that refers to people who use Google Glass for everything.

I wish to see more on this topic from both Blake1's perspective as to why he believes this is needed, and possibly Glass' retort if at all possible. I don't stuff a forget about your opinion or feelings, as according to the OP you're unrelated. So please, take a hint. Also that "fact" you were stating, is grounds to start up an argument, and a very simplistic tactic that works. You may or may not have realized it but that statement is aggressive and it is pointed at Frankie.
I was not intending for my statement to be agreesive in the least how anyone could think it was baffles me. And why are you calling me out on this because your just playing cop. This would work much better if you would watch your own ass instead of your butt buddy's.

I was not intending for my statement to be agreesive in the least how anyone could think it was baffles me.
"Passive-aggressive behavior is the indirect expression of hostility, such as through procrastination, sarcasm, stubbornness, sullenness, or deliberate or repeated failure to accomplish requested tasks for which one is (often explicitly) responsible."
That's how anybody can take a simple statement like that the wrong way, because it comes out as aggressive.

Blake vs Glass
-derail-
Aoki vs Frankie
-derail-
Newspeed vs Thorfin

I wonder who will be next.

I wonder who will be next.
Lets bring in someone like HammerEditor as a guest star. As at this rate my questions will never be answered about the subject at hand.

As at this rate my questions will never be answered about the subject at hand.
glass is an ass, it's really not that complicated.

glass is an ass, it's really not that complicated.
This we all know, as stated before. But why did Blake1 make this drama when it's being directed at Goth and not an ounce is being shot his way? And why did he quote old drama threads like's he's Ace Ventura over here?