BRV: Blockland Revised [ C̶a̶n̶c̶e̶l̶e̶d̶ ]

Author Topic: BRV: Blockland Revised [ C̶a̶n̶c̶e̶l̶e̶d̶ ]  (Read 34409 times)

Woha! Looks amazing! Wish I had the idea first! Oh wait...

Cant tell if smarting off or not..

Cant tell if smarting off or not..
I've mentioned the development of BRV to him a while back before I even made this topic.
He was going to help but I've since then got rid of everything made at that time.
He was trying to claim the idea was his when he heard about me working back on it, but I've thought we settled it in Steam.
Guess not.

Woha! Looks amazing! Wish I had the idea first! Oh wait...
I'd suggest you don't bring this up in the topic, we can handle it out in steam or by forum PM's if you want.
This topic exists solely for the purpose of development of BRV, discussion on features or suggestions, not drama.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 07:22:20 PM by Pah1023 »

Alright I had a chance to try and use it, but... no overlay working for me on stable, I have pushed insert on the numpad with numlock off and normal insert, even used a different keyboard, no overlay...

Does the overlay even work in the main menu? Or only when in a game?

Alright I had a chance to try and use it, but... no overlay working for me on stable, I have pushed insert on the numpad with numlock off and normal insert, even used a different keyboard, no overlay...

Does the overlay even work in the main menu? Or only when in a game?
Should work everywhere, could you post a console log of you starting Blockland up and quitting?
Or alternatively see if System_BRV causes any errors executing, and if so post that portion of it.

worked for me on the stable release, its really good so far!
also BRV works alongside daprog's rtb afaik from testing, otherwise keep it going because this seems to have a lot of potential

Should work everywhere, could you post a console log of you starting Blockland up and quitting?
Or alternatively see if System_BRV causes any errors executing, and if so post that portion of it.

Will do once I get the chance.

Looks very good!, Only thing I would say is, have you changed those boxy looking guis that are shown on the op?

Anything torquescript need doing? I am interested.

It can change preferences like RTB?! IT IS NEW RTB?!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 04:06:43 AM by TimFox »

Looks very good!, Only thing I would say is, have you changed those boxy looking guis that are shown on the op?

We are working on the GUI.

You can contribute to the github repo.
It can change preferences like RTB?! IT IS NEW RTB?!
Yes, we are aiming on making that work.

I assume you will support the old RTBRegisterPref format?

I assume you will support the old RTBRegisterPref format?
It'll copy a file to where System_ReturnToBlockland has the hook for RTBRegisterPref that will translate it to the format BRV will have.

There will be a theme system so if you do not like the look it has you can get an RTB inspired Theme that will probably come with BRV.

Though I don't know if anyone is working on a RTB inspired theme at the moment.