Author Topic: BRV: Blockland Revised [ C̶a̶n̶c̶e̶l̶e̶d̶ ]  (Read 34391 times)

The GUI is ugly.
Which one, the window design, settings, IRC chat?
Please be more specific, because I'm considering completely redoing some of them, along with the window.

I've pushed a new unstable release and updated website code.

So is this service going to have addon hosting at all

So is this service going to have addon hosting at all
Addon hosting
Save hosting
Etc. (read the rest of the op)

Addon hosting
Save hosting
Etc. (read the rest of the op)
Yeah the OP doesn't say if there's going to be addon or save hosting, that's why I asked. What kind of approval process is there going to be?

Yeah the OP doesn't say if there's going to be addon or save hosting, that's why I asked. What kind of approval process is there going to be?

Probably going to have trusted blocklanders review addons and check for stuffty addons or backdoors.

so is this going to turn dead like every other rtb remake because nobody else gives a forget anymore or
forget off
if you are just going to cry about how you don't get everything instantly, perfectly, then just forget off.

you richards have no idea how motivating it can be to hear people support and like and help with your ideas, and how discouraging to see people have no faith or even pretend not to

I swear if i hear someone say "boohoo xy is goin to die!!" again, i'm going to take the nearest object and smash it against a wall

Anyways, sorry for the derail. Keep being awesome guys.

forget off
if you are just going to cry about how you don't get everything instantly, perfectly, then just forget off.

you richards have no idea how motivating it can be to hear people support and like and help with your ideas, and how discouraging to see people have no faith or even pretend not to

I swear if i hear someone say "boohoo xy is goin to die!!" again, i'm going to take the nearest object and smash it against a wall

Calm down..

Calm down..
Sorry. I really get frustrated all the time nowadays. I'll try to stop :x

Sorry. I really get frustrated all the time nowadays. I'll try to stop :x
Maxx is the village idiot for a reason, pay him no mind.

Yeah, that's the plan.
It'll likely be a system where trusted users will review the add-ons, similar to RTB's add-on reviewing team.
However there will of course be more members of the team, I remembered how long it took for an add-on to get passed.

forget off

never said that, don't shove words into my mouth m8.
i just dont want to see in 7 days "sorry, we are busy and brv is now in oblivion."
i was never meaning to be a richard either, every other rtb remake that several people have worked on in the past eventually get thrown down the stuffter, calm the forget down.
don't be butthurt as forget because someone else has a lower expectancy for this mod than you do.
Maxx is the village idiot for a reason, pay him no mind.
so i guess im not allowed to speak anymore because im the "village idiot"?
lol.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 04:44:19 PM by Maxxi »

if this gets popular when its finished, please add some way for clients to send their fov or something to the server so that it can fix the fov issues for weapons with ironsights.

if this gets popular when its finished, please add some way for clients to send their fov or something to the server so that it can fix the fov issues for weapons with ironsights.
this is actually a great idea, every server i go in has weapons with iron sights and i keep having to hit F to put my FOV back to normal
this seems possible