Glass and his abusive admins

Author Topic: Glass and his abusive admins  (Read 4399 times)

if someone built an eyesore (spammy, using a huge plate for the roof when the walls are can fit one much smaller, all one color, etc) on my fortwars i would destroy it too, but not before asking them to improve it and give constructive criticism

i take glass's side

I completely understand the no skybase rule, but why exactly is it allowed on Fort Wars? It'd seem to me I'd have it on Fort Wars instead of Trench. I dunno just a question that came to mind.
Pretty easy to fight against. On Fort you have aircraft, howitzers, etc.

I personally think Glass should have the ability to lay out his rules any way he wants. It's his server, he can decide what he thinks is best for it. If you don't like the way he is running it, you're not required to play there. I think the sky forts rule is actually completely reasonable; sometimes you need rules that seem like they restrict the amount of fun you could have, to create a more balanced play experience in which everyone gets a fair chance to play. Ultimately it prevents other players from having a particularly negative play experience.

HELLO PECON :3

Lol why are people still joining his servers

Lol why are people still joining his servers
Trench wars aren't bad and can be pretty fun. The only bad thing is the weapons.

Lets also not forget that for the few people who actually like to defend, you have an extremely low advantage since people exploit to kill you in any way possible

Lets also not forget that for the few people who actually like to defend, you have an extremely low advantage since people exploit to kill you in any way possible
Really? iirc the defenders exploit just as much, usually once an attacker has made off with the flag.

Really? iirc the defenders exploit just as much, usually once an attacker has made off with the flag.
i mean as fortwars defending your base

i mean as fortwars defending your base
Oh, THAT. Yeah, THAT's full of exploits. I think force fields are bannable though.