Author Topic: A problem with connection  (Read 1016 times)

So, i had blockland, and now it still installed. but for some reason people cannot connect to my server and alwasy have "Sending punch packet". Thats happens everytime with my steam friends. They are tried to disable firewall, antivirus, reinstall game so it started being like my regular copy of BL, but nothing can helps us. I'm also tried to instal and use the Steam-version of BL, but that step does not helped us too. Only one thing i remember from last success connection - my friend was connected to non-dedicated server and it leave it permanently for no reason. But i'm was connected to my friend's server. i'm even tried to check how many users can join my server. So i have no idea what to do.

Here's an console log also.

is this being hosted through LAN or internet? it kinda looks like you're using LAN from the picture, unless the friends you're trying to play with are connected to the same network as you this server won't work

if that's not the case though, port forwarding should fix the "sending punch packet" thing

It was an Internet server, but i'm used LAN server menu for easy finding my server.