Street Fighter 5 accidentally leaked by Capcom; PC and PS4 exclusive, for now

Author Topic: Street Fighter 5 accidentally leaked by Capcom; PC and PS4 exclusive, for now  (Read 1480 times)

lol

now only if they leaked megag man legends 3- oH WAIT

here's an archive so you dont actually have to go on polygon ;^)
https://archive.today/qr8wT

no but yeah that's neat

"so buy our game... and never come out from underneath the ceiling of your house"

i'd yell at you so hard if i didn't recall megaman dying

looks like street fighter 4

they better have the stages be more dynamic like in that trailer cus im sick of every street fighter just havin better graphics

looks like street fighter 4

they better have the stages be more dynamic like in that trailer cus im sick of every street fighter just havin better graphics
sweet. same recycled game ;D
what the forget are you loving kidding me

that's the loving dumbest thing i've ever heard

i've never seen any of those combos and a lot of those moves in sf4. the visuals are most likely edited but they're definitely not recycled. each street fighter game has its own mechanics (third strike had parrying, sf4 had focus attacks and armor) and this game has yet to have its own announced, but none of these are present. from the video you could see that the game has OTG's (off the ground), which sf4 barely had. even the expansions that sf4 were almost like new games compared to their old ones with the various balancing and mechanics added

tl;dr forget these guys

game seems to be more focused on juggling, kinda how sf3 was but not AS juggle-heavy
its also nice to see they moved away from the super cartoony style and settled with a middle ground between cartoony and "realistic"

what the forget are you loving kidding me

that's the loving dumbest thing i've ever heard

i've never seen any of those combos and a lot of those moves in sf4. the visuals are most likely edited but they're definitely not recycled. each street fighter game has its own mechanics (third strike had parrying, sf4 had focus attacks and armor) and this game has yet to have its own announced, but none of these are present. from the video you could see that the game has OTG's (off the ground), which sf4 barely had. even the expansions that sf4 were almost like new games compared to their old ones with the various balancing and mechanics added

tl;dr forget these guys
you can't get a pre-order from chun li doing an air combo, im sorry. i like innovation in fighting games, and maybe it was a lil steep to say every street fighter is the same, but if you're gonna make me wait 7-8 years per game i want something more than just new combos and characters.

i'll wait until there's more info on the actual game rather than ryu and chun li fighting