Author Topic: -Server Trailer?-  (Read 1910 times)

IGN: Daniel.S
BL_ID: 27603
Your type of build: Block Theft Auto (BTA)
How large your build is (64x scale): 70+
Your chosen song (If you chose one):
Your current time: When you're ready
What time you are able to host, so I can film: When your ready

I'll make one my self then i'll do one with you and i'll choose which one is right

Okey doke then!

the editing was kinda bad, the parts where you switched to the black screen with white text was bad (cut down on the time where you show the build. it sounds weird but trust me.), music was eh, >NO MAX SHADERS :^), and the constant clicking of the syringe made it annoying to watch.
not really sorry for being harsh, i just assume you want criticism so you can improve, instead of compliments so you can stay bad.
1. My computer graphics card is not good enough for Max shaders, and BTW. Soft shaders are the stuff.
2. The music is a matter of opinion, most people thought it sounded good. At least the ones I asked about it.
3. I already have another method for the Black screen. It wont be like that again
4. I know the outro was not great. There was not some big drop at the end of the song, I also wanted to add explosion for a replacement for the drop. So yeah, if you want a server trailer add EXPLOSIONS!
5. Clicking of the syringe was annoying to *hear* ? And yeah, I got that. Thought about cutting audio out, but then it would just be the music.
     Thanks for the criticism! I plan to make your video better then my last!

1. My computer graphics card is not good enough for Max shaders, and BTW. Soft shaders are the stuff.
2. The music is a matter of opinion, most people thought it sounded good. At least the ones I asked about it.
3. I already have another method for the Black screen. It wont be like that again
4. I know the outro was not great. There was not some big drop at the end of the song, I also wanted to add explosion for a replacement for the drop. So yeah, if you want a server trailer add EXPLOSIONS!
5. Clicking of the syringe was annoying to *hear* ? And yeah, I got that. Thought about cutting audio out, but then it would just be the music.
     Thanks for the criticism! I plan to make your video better then my last!
If so, I can help you edit and coach you, as I have decent experience ;)

IGN: Kong123
BL_ID: 30966
Your type of build: Deathrace [Rotations]
How large your build is (64x scale): I really don't know. Does that matter?
Your chosen song (If you chose one): Pick one that fits it
Your current time: When your ready

IGN: Kong123
BL_ID: 30966
Your type of build: Deathrace [Rotations]
How large your build is (64x scale): I really don't know. Does that matter?
Your chosen song (If you chose one): Pick one that fits it
Your current time: When your ready

Alright then, Add me on steam. And your time is supposed to be Central/Eastern/ect
(My steam is dragonoidslayer)

Alright then, Add me on steam. And your time is supposed to be Central/Eastern/ect
(My steam is dragonoidslayer)
Central then

Still looking for somebody who wants a trailer...

Still looking for somebody who wants a trailer...
Really sorry about this but i have made my own and i am more than happy with it, So i'm going to use that for my BTA server trailer

Really sorry about this but i have made my own and i am more than happy with it, So i'm going to use that for my BTA server trailer
Oh, ok. Can you link me?